JUICE WRLD - Goodbye & Good Riddance [Interscope's Next Star?...Yep, I called it]

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@GoldenGlove someone just leaked 35 Juice songs :picard:
I'll put it like this... The kid is so confident in his song making ability that he probably doesn't give a fukk

:manny:

I told my bro he needs to tighten up his recording workflow cause the label isn't going to be happy with so many nikkas having access to his music early a while ago. I heard that Wasted song with Uzi like a month before it dropped

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lucid Dreams just sounds like tha blac version of Post Malone/Lil Peep

I dont roc with tha whole emo rap shyt....style was played from tha jump. Im all for emotion in music but not this cryin, cut yourself wave
Yea, and it's fukk them cacs so what's the problem?

Looking at this board's love for somebody like Kid Cudi, it's funny how all these new emo acts getting shyt on when Cudi paved the way for all these dudes.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude is frustrating because he is gifted enough to be a REAL DOPE EMCEE if he was serious about it. Instead of settling to this elementary wave.

Dude recently spitted supposedly off the dome for a full hour on Westwood, with clever word play and all. It's one of the most impressive shyt for any rapper. Yet, he rather settle doing this bubblegum shyt.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Yea, and it's fukk them cacs so what's the problem?

Looking at this board's love for somebody like Kid Cudi, it's funny how all these new emo acts getting shyt on when Cudi paved the way for all these dudes.

:mjlol:

Cudi's shyt is more introspective than emo tho....theres a difference. Lot of Cud's catalog is kinda huff but he had more swag about his music than this Lil Peep type stuff.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Cudi's shyt is more introspective than emo tho....theres a difference. Lot of Cud's catalog is kinda huff but he had more swag about his music than this Lil Peep type stuff.
Cudi's music was targeted and connected to the same audience. That's why the kids making the emo shyt now all reference Kid Cudi as having a major impact on them. The difference is that Cudi's music was at a slower pace and came off more introspective and depressing. But when you talk about the content, they all talking about the same shyt. The kids now just are flipping these emo records into Billboard Hits with a ton of reach.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude is frustrating because he is gifted enough to be a REAL DOPE EMCEE if he was serious about it. Instead of settling to this elementary wave.

Dude recently spitted supposedly off the dome for a full hour on Westwood, with clever word play and all. It's one of the most impressive shyt for any rapper. Yet, he rather settle doing this bubblegum shyt.

All the kids that make it out of the Emo are actually dope mcs when they want to be. When I say all, I mean like 5. The talented ones seem to cut thru.

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps

This was def off the top. Everyone got that one phrase they fall back on when freestyling. Breh said "I'm the best to ever do it" like 50 times :russ:

Daps
Uzi started as a "regular" rapper too...they quickly find out theres an easier route doing bubblegum material and switch it up.

Cant knock tha hustle:manny:

Yeah funny how that works. I was actually pretty surprised when I checked out his older music. Seems like his label/management literally told him to act like a fruity demon for the money and fame.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EASTโœˆWEST
I hate this music its hella depressing
It should be banned unless you want more kids to kill themselves
:yeshrug: