JUICE WRLD - Goodbye & Good Riddance [Interscope's Next Star?...Yep, I called it]

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uzi started as a "regular" rapper too...they quickly find out theres an easier route doing bubblegum material and switch it up.

Cant knock tha hustle:manny:

Uzi dope as fukk!! I tell people all the time, donโ€™t be fooled by just his commercial releases. Surprisingly all the dope new rappers have either ties to the east or were influenced by them.... WiFisFuneral is another.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Uzi dope as fukk!! I tell people all the time, donโ€™t be fooled by just his commercial releases. Surprisingly all the dope new rappers have either ties to the east or were influenced by them.... WiFisFuneral is another.
Uzi lowkey one of the most influential artists out now. He has a ton of sons and he only been out for a few years

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Calumet Park which is like 2 minutes outside tha city. I listened to tha album and its not bad. It just gets kinda repetitive soundwise and thematically.

Regardless im glad to see a fellow Chicagoland breh succeed

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I only mess with that one song of his because of the sample :blessed:

Thr lyrics weak though and it ainโ€™t my style lol. Good luck to the young man though

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally got around to listening to this project. The single didnโ€™t excite me at all but I like this lil joint....especially since I hate all my exes