JUICE WRLD - Goodbye & Good Riddance [Interscope's Next Star?...Yep, I called it]

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Btw this is why I say Tekashi 69 is not going to have any longevity. Dude had all those songs on billboard, millions of followers, and the attention of the entire social media with that check in nonsense. He only did 50k first week. This random Juice WRLD guy just did 40k and his songs just charted the week his album released and he has like 2.5 million less followers. Lil Baby just did 70k+ with half the followers.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Basically ripping off Weeknd mix with Chief Keef

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
GoldenGlove said:
I'm making this post and thread now before the 'plant' claims start coming in

This song gonna be big IMO

:sas1:

Pretty much.

He's still fairly young but he's already a more refined version of the people in this lane IMO. He needs to diversify his content a bit because you're spot on, it's either about doing dope or about getting his feelings hurt by a broad. But now that he's on, I expect him to have more life experience and shyt to talk about moving forward... I think Lucid Dreams could take off if Interscope felt like it.

Dude is only 19 or 20

Juice WRLD's "Lucid Dreams" Is Expected To Challenge For #1 On Hot 100

Juice WRLD’s "Lucid Dreams" Ranks As #1 Track On US YouTube

This song is over a year old, and back when it first dropped I knew it would be a hit. It could be this year's XO Tour Life.

It was only a matter of time before that song blew up... It's over now, going to get burn for the rest of the summer now.

:manny:

I don't want to say I told yal so... but shyt, I did.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:sas1:

Juice WRLD's "Lucid Dreams" Is Expected To Challenge For #1 On Hot 100

Juice WRLD’s "Lucid Dreams" Ranks As #1 Track On US YouTube

This song is over a year old, and back when it first dropped I knew it would be a hit. It could be this year's XO Tour Life.

It was only a matter of time before that song blew up... It's over now, going to get burn for the rest of the summer now.

:manny:

I don't want to say I told yal so... but shyt, I did.
A Coli A&R who actually got one right :leon::salute:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A Coli A&R who actually got one right :leon::salute:
Breh... trust me, and I ain't saying this to brag... but my taste for the genre is legit. It doesn't take me long to hear something and know if it's going to catch on.

I specifically made this thread cause I knew this kid was bubbling and growing FAST and he wasn't getting any attention on the Coli, so I KNEW it would be only a matter of time before morons would start putting "plant" next to him on here because this board for the most part is out of touch.

Honestly, I could have made a thread about that particular song damn near a year ago... before he signed with Interscope, but I'm sure the sample wasn't cleared back then, that's why its going to be pushed now since he has a major behind him.

:wow:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh... trust me, and I ain't saying this to brag... but my taste for the genre is legit. It doesn't take me long to hear something and know if it's going to catch on.

I specifically made this thread cause I knew this kid was bubbling and growing FAST and he wasn't getting any attention on the Coli, so I KNEW it would be only a matter of time before morons would start putting "plant" next to him on here because this board for the most part is out of touch.

Honestly, I could have made a thread about that particular song damn near a year ago... before he signed with Interscope, but I'm sure the sample wasn't cleared back then, that's why its going to be pushed now since he has a major behind him.

:wow:
I'm pretty much the same way. I should start making more threads about music. But you know how these
c:flabbynsick:li dudes make it seem like they don't like anything made after 1998

Last edited:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I been listening to this nikka for the last week. I’m listening to that shyt now as a matter of fact. I haven’t heard too much of Trippie Reds music but I hate it cause the nikka be screaming all hard and shyt smh. This dude does that but it’s more “controlled” and actually sounds good in the mix.

This nikka is basically one of those emo ass rappers crying about girls all the damn time. I’m tired of all these fake sad ass nikkas. If he not crying about some bytches, he talking that I do so much drugs shyt. That said, he is a very good song writer and has a natural talent for verse and song structure and shyt, so his shyt is very catchy. The content is some emo teen shyt. But I fukk with it cause it’s catchy. He’s a good writer

Agree except I like both this is the more mellow stuff and Trippie and Uzi energy gets me hype on some I feel this way but fukk it.