JUICE WRLD - Goodbye & Good Riddance [Interscope's Next Star?...Yep, I called it]

Code

Banned
Daps
This is why you should never prematurely celebrate lmao

This nikka got trolled by billboard

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
OP changed the title like a little bytch lol

I was referring to lucid dreams going #1, juice was already celebrating before it happened
I know what you were referring to idiot.

He wasn't "already celebrating" it going number 1. You acting like a bytch lying for likes. It's pathetic

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I been listening to this nikka for the last week. I’m listening to that shyt now as a matter of fact. I haven’t heard too much of Trippie Reds music but I hate it cause the nikka be screaming all hard and shyt smh. This dude does that but it’s more “controlled” and actually sounds good in the mix.

This nikka is basically one of those emo ass rappers crying about girls all the damn time. I’m tired of all these fake sad ass nikkas. If he not crying about some bytches, he talking that I do so much drugs shyt. That said, he is a very good song writer and has a natural talent for verse and song structure and shyt, so his shyt is very catchy. The content is some emo teen shyt. But I fukk with it cause it’s catchy. He’s a good writer

LOL at the hate and acknowledgement at th same time. I be on the same shyt

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
I'm pretty much the same way. I should start making more threads about music. But you know how these
c:flabbynsick:li dudes make it seem like they don't like anything made after 1998

i knew what time it was when there are still 50 cent stans and every other thread is about nas :flabbynsick:

i hate using /r/hiphopheads because it's 99% cacs but its still better than this forum :snoop:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i knew what time it was when there are still 50 cent stans and every other thread is about nas :flabbynsick:

i hate using /r/hiphopheads because it's 99% cacs but its still better than this forum :snoop:
:wow:

The Booth is proud of being late and out of touch. Never change Coli... never change

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
There are super duper :flabbynsick: posters but there are plenty of threads about new and younger artists too

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lucid Dreams is pretty catchy but damn, this nikka is one of the most beta rappers I've ever seen.