JUICE WRLD - Goodbye & Good Riddance [Interscope's Next Star?...Yep, I called it]

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
these lil nikkas def in that emo rap phase now

reminds me of emo shyt in college

rap nikkas versions of thursday, sparta and cursive and shyt

homie gonna have kids goin nuts tho

get your money black man

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
I could see this happening... I know a couple of guys who get his new shyt before releases. Somebody just went ahead and uploaded it online
I peeped all of em and it was actually a couple decent joints without the heartbreak talk :ehh:

That Lucid Dreams is about to be the new XO Tour Life tho, especially when the remix with Uzi drops

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Affiliated with G-Herbo, already signed with Interscope... sound is in the vein of Uzi, Post Malone, Yachty. Song making ability is fire... been bubbling on SoundCloud since last year... currently has the top 2 most played songs over the last few weeks.

Chicago gotta another one brehs, and with Interscope on board, it's only a matter of time before he blows.
:yeshrug:

I'm making this post and thread now before the 'plant' claims start coming in

This song gonna be big IMO

Spinning his tape now

Lucid Dreams :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why can't they just hold their balls and do rock music? i was watching his mass appeal interview and he says he is more into rock. it's like "i like rock but im urban (or just retarded in the case of post malone) so i probably wont make it, i may as well "rap"
:stopitslime:
I know it's an established lane now and there's major bread in emo rap/suburban rap, but i wish these lil niccas just kept it 100 and tried the rock shyt. All these young niccas idolize the Kurt Cobain, tragic druggie lifestyle...but want to be the millionth kid to rap about emo shyt over trap beats on SoundCloud.

This whole emo trap wave is so played IMO.

Daps
I know it's an established lane now and there's major bread in emo rap/suburban rap, but i wish these lil niccas just kept it 100 and tried the rock shyt. All these young niccas idolize the Kurt Cobain, tragic druggie lifestyle...but want to be the millionth kid to rap about emo shyt over trap beats on SoundCloud.

This whole emo trap wave is so played IMO.

of course i appreciate a few rock samples here and there but i never really got into the emo trap rockstar wave. but who knows, maybe this is the beginning of black artists coming to take back rock music

Dead End

Rican B*stard
Daps
Reppin
NW Chicago
I fukks with this. It's just about being young, doing too many drugs and getting too worked up over women. It's funny tho, I don't really notice current trends in hip-hop until they've been filtered to me through a Chicago rapper.