JUICE WRLD - Goodbye & Good Riddance [Interscope's Next Star?...Yep, I called it]

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why can't they just hold their balls and do rock music? i was watching his mass appeal interview and he says he is more into rock. it's like "i like rock but im urban (or just retarded in the case of post malone) so i probably wont make it, i may as well "rap"
:stopitslime:

I agree cause this isnt rap

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was going through some old playlists of mine, and I had Lucid Dreams in one over a year ago

upload_2018-7-15_9-53-22.png

I drop these every week so follow the page if you fukk with it, if you got taste you won't be disappointed
:whew:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
That Lucid Dreams song is garbage af lol but Im feeling this one he made.

Yall gotta play this shyt with a booming system though to appreciate it. Trust me:wow:

I try to give the lil's a chance. The Emo rap lane has potential but I feel no one has done it better than Kid Cudi still. Juice Wrld diffently has skills when it comes to songwriting but I can see his music becoming redundant real quick.

The drugs/I wanna die shyt is no different than anyone else in that lane...I wanna see more creativity.

And is he really fukking depressed and about that emo life?:francis:

Or is he just riding a wave to get checks?

Imo this new wave of emo rap might be what grunge was to rock in the 90s.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been hearing that crap lucid dreams song on the radio over here for ages and thought it was that fucc ass nicca post malone.

That song is garbage, and annoying

More beta male b'tch ass whining :camby:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS