Judge Joe Browns explains in 2 minutes why OJ Simpson was innocent: Blood evidence showed the killer was from the North Mediterranean likely Sicily.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I'd be more concerned about finding out who killed her. If there is strong evidence that somebody else killed my loved one then I'm gonna pursue that until it's done.
Nah yall not thinking rationally in they shoes imo

If dude really was whooping on her and one day she dies, she was definitely telling her people’s he’d whoop on her; they gon think he connected somehow someway

Mind u I don’t think OJ was responsible but I see the parents pov

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
The columbian necktie shyt been disproven over and over but people still say it.
Fact-checking Episode 7 of The People v. O.J. Simpson
What They Got Right

The Colombian-Necktie Defense

“The Columbian necktie definitely occurred,” confirms Newton. “There was definitely a line of questioning. It took me completely by surprise. The way the show portrayed it, it’s such naked gamesmanship it made my eyeballs hurt to watch it.” (As for Alan Dershowitz’s supposed contribution to the line of questioning, Newton can only say, “Dershowitz was definitely on the periphery of this case, but I don’t know whether the idea came from him, much less by fax in the courtroom.”)

[Editor’s note: During his cross-examination of Detective Tom Lange, Johnnie Cochran referred to this homicidal ritual as both the “Colombian necklace” and “Colombian necktie,” though American Crime Story may have focused on the latter as it’s the more gruesome and sensational variation. And contrary to the show’s depiction, Lange had in fact heard of the tactic.]

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Fact-checking Episode 7 of The People v. O.J. Simpson
What They Got Right

The Colombian-Necktie Defense

“The Columbian necktie definitely occurred,” confirms Newton. “There was definitely a line of questioning. It took me completely by surprise. The way the show portrayed it, it’s such naked gamesmanship it made my eyeballs hurt to watch it.” (As for Alan Dershowitz’s supposed contribution to the line of questioning, Newton can only say, “Dershowitz was definitely on the periphery of this case, but I don’t know whether the idea came from him, much less by fax in the courtroom.”)

[Editor’s note: During his cross-examination of Detective Tom Lange, Johnnie Cochran referred to this homicidal ritual as both the “Colombian necklace” and “Colombian necktie,” though American Crime Story may have focused on the latter as it’s the more gruesome and sensational variation. And contrary to the show’s depiction, Lange had in fact heard of the tactic.]
I'm not talking about them wanting to use it as a defense. I'm talking about it being no evidence that it happened. I'm not going back and forth about OJ today lol. Believe what you want to believe lol.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I'm not talking about them wanting to use it as a defense. I'm talking about it being no evidence that it happened. I'm not going back and forth about OJ today lol. Believe what you want to believe lol.
Yes there is evidence. It also was not “disproven” as you say.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OJ didn't physically kill them.
Literally impossible under those circumstances and during that small window.

But ill keep it a buck, he said he was home sleeping during the entire thing and that's a Got damn lie 🤣 .

I think he was at the scene during or after it happened for whatever reason. I just dont think he was physically involved

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It really isn’t and shows that 99% of people don’t look at the actual details of a trial.

OJ would’ve had to have done a Zack Morris timeout to pull it off alone, get home, wash up, stash the evidence and still make it to a flight all within 25 mins.

These CACs didn’t about details care because they wanted him to fry for this. Forget about the fact that Nicole was a fiend who hung with fiends and also drug dealers. But a crackhead lilly white cave bǐtch who got killed because of who she hung with wouldn’t fit their narrative.

They would have rammed a stake through her heart and blamed her for her own death had she been Black and on drugs.
The car chase is what is etched in peoples minds and that is what influenced the whole thinking of the public.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
OJ didn't physically kill them.
Literally impossible under those circumstances and during that small window.

But ill keep it a buck, he said he was home sleeping during the entire thing and that's a Got damn lie 🤣 .

I think he was at the scene during or after it happened for whatever reason. I just dont think he was physically involved
I always felt oj didn't do it

But he knows who did. And he rather allow the blame to fall on him and make the courts prove something he know he didn't do, then give up the person he knows did it.

I narrowed it down to 2 people, the serial killer, or his son. With help from someone else.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
They would have rammed a stake through her heart and blamed her for her own death had she been Black and on drugs.
The car chase is what is etched in peoples minds and that is what influenced the whole thinking of the public.

OJ did that bullshǐt “chase” because he got his negro wake up call and didn’t want to go to jail. He knew they would treat him like any other black person.

It was a hasty decision because he probably snapped back to a time (in his mind) when he was broke and didn’t have shǐt. He was scared and where did he wind up going — to his mama.

After that he came to his senses and realized he had money to fight the case and get a great legal team — something 99% of black men could NEVER do.

He knew he wasn’t going down for this because he didn’t do it. But to some of the public, he was guilty because people were racist, don’t want a breh having more money then them, love to dïck police, are miserable and they let the media TELL them he was guilty.

A rational person saw how the LAPD botched that case and let trying to be corrupt spoil the whole damn trial. If OJ wasn’t papered up they would’ve nailed his ass the same way they did to plenty of broke brehs before them. Folks treat police misconduct like a myth because they know it’s a major vehicle to play against the rules and destroy groups of people they don’t like.

Average CAC ain’t got it in them to stab and shoot or even slap someone but they will call the cops in 2 seconds to do the dirty work — so folks were happy to overlook hard facts to make a breh disappear.

25+ years later people STILL ain’t over it as if junky ass Nicole was their daughter. They took it personal and lost fair and square.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Anyone heard of the theory that he got 4 italians from a certain family to do it?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I always felt oj didn't do it

But he knows who did. And he rather allow the blame to fall on him and make the courts prove something he know he didn't do, then give up the person he knows did it.

I narrowed it down to 2 people, the serial killer, or his son. With help from someone else.
I was just a kid, but I distinctly remember after he was acquitted, he said something along the lines of the “the key lies in the world of Faye Resnick.”