Judge Joe Browns explains in 2 minutes why OJ Simpson was innocent: Blood evidence showed the killer was from the North Mediterranean likely Sicily.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always felt oj didn't do it

But he knows who did. And he rather allow the blame to fall on him and make the courts prove something he know he didn't do, then give up the person he knows did it.

I narrowed it down to 2 people, the serial killer, or his son. With help from someone else.
he definitely knows exactly what happened and why but can't put it out there for some reason.

There's also a outside chance that he set dem up to get killed, but even that seems super excessive. Despite what da media says, he really had no reason to want her dead.

His son makes a lot of sense. Getting a lawyer for him makes no sense otherwise and OJ wouldnt throw his child under da bus like that.

Dude disappeared after the case too, i have no idea where he's at or what he's been up to.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
There was no Colombian necktie. Johnny Cochran brought it up due to the fact their throats were slit and that is part of what happens when you get a Colombian necktie. There was never any report of their tongues being put through the slit in their neck. They just had slit throats along with other types of stab wounds. Nicole shyt was slit from ear to ear and Ron shyt was cut up on both sides. The killings was more in line with an amateur than a professional. Johnny Cochran was a good lawyer and used every angel to cast doubt as he should have. But these nikkas was never found with they tongues hanging out their throats on some cartel shyt.

With that said, OJ was found innocent by a jury of his peers. Hopefully they find the real killer(s) one day

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Nicole and Ron got Colombian Neck Ties from left handed persons

The most believable part of all this is the part about their necks being slit open and their tongues being pulled through the gash. That's a level of insane I just don't think any non-cartel/mob individual would ever even think to do.

Colombian neck tie was mentioned in real time. Its come up countless times

However, I can’t lie….maybe I’m just green but i always thought that just referred to a throat slash from ear to ear. I could believe OJ did that.

However, I’m today years old finding out it includes the tongue part :patrice: I have a hard time seeing a non professional do that

Braman

Superstar
Daps
‘It was his son’

Some people may be too young to remember, but the ONLY reason the son angle ever came up was bc people were new to DNA and thought that could be the explanation for how/why OJ’s dna was there.

Once you rule that out, the son angle makes no sense

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
There was no Colombian necktie. Johnny Cochran brought it up due to the fact their throats were slit and that is part of what happens when you get a Colombian necktie. There was never any report of their tongues being put through the slit in their neck. They just had slit throats along with other types of stab wounds. Nicole shyt was slit from ear to ear and Ron shyt was cut up on both sides. The killings was more in line with an amateur than a professional. Johnny Cochran was a good lawyer and used every angel to cast doubt as he should have. But these nikkas was never found with they tongues hanging out their throats on some cartel shyt.

With that said, OJ was found innocent by a jury of his peers. Hopefully they find the real killer(s) one day
Bullshyt. I’m sure Joe brown would know more than you especially since he knows a lot of the people involved in the case personally. Lawyers and judges talk all the time.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Henry C. Lee, perhaps the most prominent criminalist in the world, testified Tuesday that he detected a second set of footprints outside Nicole Brown Simpson’s condominium on Bundy Drive, where she and Ronald Goldman were slashed and stabbed to death, that could not have come from Bruno Magli shoes.

In testimony that held the jury and spectators transfixed, Lee, a native of China who speaks in halting English, told the jury that the imprints were on the walkway, on the envelope that contained Juditha Brown’s eyeglasses and on a piece of white paper near Goldman’s body that appeared in a crime-scene photograph but was not collected by police.

Lee said the second set of prints had a parallel-line pattern different from the grid-like pattern on the Bruno Magli prints identified by an FBI expert who testified earlier for the prosecution. The prosecution was unable to establish that Simpson owned such a pair of shoes

THE WHITE MEDIA WHO CONTROLLED THE NARRATIVE AT THE TIME PUT LITTLE EMPHASIS ON THIS PART OF THE CASE

Daps
Great video by judge Joe brown

Personally Always felt he was innocent , like 98 percent of me believed he was innocent
. Once I saw the made in America documentary , where I found out they drew blood from oj and took it to the crime scene , then were asked “ is that ever done “ and the answer was no , i 100 percent had zero doubt in my mind that he was innocent .

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta