Judge Joe Browns explains in 2 minutes why OJ Simpson was innocent: Blood evidence showed the killer was from the North Mediterranean likely Sicily.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
NOBODY can still answer this? :sas1:

A Colombian necktie is done to send a message, why would they dispose the bodies? :pachaha:

This was one of Ron Golman's associates, Brett Cantor,

Brett-Cantor-1993-Closeup.jpg

He was murdered in the exact same way as Ron and Nicole a year before IN HIS HOME,

Why didn't they dispose of his body? :pachaha:

This is another of Goldman's associates,

4a-michael-niggs.jpg

Michael Nigg, he was shot and murdered with none of his item he carried taken from his body.

How do a group of people in the same circle ALL get murdered? :pachaha:

Because Goldman and his associates were CONNECTED with mob :pachaha:

Of course you don't because CACS completely whitewashed everything to do with Brown and Goldman's history :scust: .

Goldman was Brown's and her best friends cocaine supplier.

Where he worked, was a MOB TIED restaurant.

Like I told another poster how do 4 people in the same circle ALL get murdered in a 2 year window, with 3 of the murders being done in the exact same method? :dead:

"Bu-bu-but OJ DID IT" :pachaha:

I'm still waiting :sas2:

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
What’s worse is all the black folks saying he did it like it facts when most of them saying this went old enough to watch the case or even born when it happened. I’ve only met like 10ish black folks in my life like me who look at this case like :patrice:
shyt, i wasn’t even born when it happened my damn self, I was born in 96. It’s just illogical that someone of OJ’s condition could commit such a heinous crime. That was overkill what happened to her, and I’m pretty sure the child support wasn’t THAT damn bad. Black folks don’t even kill in that fashion, that’s some other shyt where the perpetrators were CLEARLY experienced. It’s kinda like HoneyKomb Brazy’s grandparents getting killed in that fire, I knew off rip that was some cartel shyt who he probably tried to finesse. So even if OJ did do it, it couldn’t have been his first time.

Also, my generation really just be cracking jokes, we don’t give a damn if he did it or not, we really just be trying to get these jokes off, trolling cacs online is a fun past time for a lot of us. Also, it’s mostly old cornball ass nikkas like these who believe OJ did it with such conviction. They just trying to protect their bag to be real. I think even Chris Rock threw OJ and MJ under the bus in his new special as well.

Last edited:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
What’s worse is all the black folks saying he did it like it facts when most of them saying this went old enough to watch the case or even born when it happened. I’ve only met like 10ish black folks in my life like me who look at this case like :patrice:

It’s a two Americas situation where white people will so outwardly say how OJ is guilty and black people will be forced to to agree to save themselves but have to say facts about how racist the LAPD is but it’s just like regular life here where we have to get along to get along even though they ever play fair.

OJ was still fukking her but it’s crass to say.

Man probably pulled up to get some p*ssy before his flight and walked into a bad situation.

There’s never an excuse to box a woman up but if she was coked up she probably was acting up.

The guy on here acting weird about the Colombian neck tie could literally go and google image her neck. The ESPN OJ doc had it uncensored for years it wasn’t seen without a giant black bar on it.

The media demonized OJ by literally darkening his photos and built up Nicole as an angel but either she got her friend Ron killed or he got her killed

At the end of the day OJ still went to prison on some bullshyt for years and when he got he out he was basically banned from Florida.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Where’s the proof on the tongue shyt? The actual crime scene photos are in the made in America doc where you can see their neck wounds, no tongue. You see her neck cut all the way open tho. :scusthov:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man Ron didn’t have his throat slit, he was stabbed multiple times. Nicole was the only one who had her throat slit.