Judge Joe Browns explains in 2 minutes why OJ Simpson was innocent: Blood evidence showed the killer was from the North Mediterranean likely Sicily.

Daps
Honestly if your someone who can get past the oj hatred, the case against him was pretty laughable. It's really sad to know that her parents hatred of a man goes so far that you totally dismiss true justice and wanting to find the people who really killed your daughter.
Sooo, him beating her means nothing? Perhaps that’s a catalyst to their hate. Why is everyone in here ignoring the man was abusive? Would you be cool with a man who beat your daughter, sister, etc?

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sooo, him beating her means nothing? Perhaps that’s a catalyst to their hate. Why is everyone in here ignoring the man was abusive? Would you be cool with a man who beat your daughter, sister, etc?
I'd be more concerned about finding out who killed her. If there is strong evidence that somebody else killed my loved one then I'm gonna pursue that until it's done.

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
I recall as a kid, during the Bronco chase, my pops detailing very confidently to his brother how the murders were by the mob due to something OJ and gambling related :ohhh:

He seemed so sure and matter of fact about some details that I considered it a possibility without even following the trial or the general consensus that OJ did it.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
460978009_screenshot-2024-04-13-at-11-33-45-mike-baggz-mikebaggz-_-x.png

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I recall as a kid, during the Bronco chase, my pops detailing very confidently to his brother how the murders were by the mob due to something OJ and gambling related :ohhh:

He seemed so sure and matter of fact about some details that I considered it a possibility without even following the trial or the general consensus that OJ did it.
Are you from the West? I found that many people from the WC who move around and have their ear to the streets have known for a long time it was a mob hit.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
The most believable part of all this is the part about their necks being slit open and their tongues being pulled through the gash. That's a level of insane I just don't think any non-cartel/mob individual would ever even think to do.
Please link the report.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
The most believable part of all this is the part about their necks being slit open and their tongues being pulled through the gash. That's a level of insane I just don't think any non-cartel/mob individual would ever even think to do.

Yea that‘s a professional level type of hit.

What I’m still confused about is the motive.

And if OJ wasn’t involved whatsoever why did he flee like that in the Bronco?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
:russ:People really thinking a NFL retiree pushing 50 with bad knees can just casually do a Colombian necktie on a woman with nails, a 20 something year old third degree black belt in his prime/youth, and not come out of it with any bruises on him besides a scratch on his pinky will never not be funny to me. Them crackas know they full of shyt but will commit to the lie anyways, it’s a sickness.
All while wearing dress shoes. Then he managed to navigate LA traffic to get back home to clean himself up, and then make it out to the airport and be on his flight, all in less than 2 hours.