Judge Joe Browns explains in 2 minutes why OJ Simpson was innocent: Blood evidence showed the killer was from the North Mediterranean likely Sicily.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
There was no Colombian necktie. Johnny Cochran brought it up due to the fact their throats were slit and that is part of what happens when you get a Colombian necktie. There was never any report of their tongues being put through the slit in their neck. They just had slit throats along with other types of stab wounds. Nicole shyt was slit from ear to ear and Ron shyt was cut up on both sides. The killings was more in line with an amateur than a professional. Johnny Cochran was a good lawyer and used every angel to cast doubt as he should have. But these nikkas was never found with they tongues hanging out their throats on some cartel shyt.

With that said, OJ was found innocent by a jury of his peers. Hopefully they find the real killer(s) one day
Bullshyt. Trust an investigation done by a racist police department brehs. You have so much trust in the rampart era LAPD who didn’t allow certain testimony to enter the courts. They fukked up the investigation so much that they lost the case and you’re taking their word?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bullshyt. Trust an investigation done by a racist police department brehs. You have so much trust in the rampart era LAPD who didn’t allow certain testimony to enter the courts. They fukked up the investigation so much that they lost the case and you’re taking their word?

Johnny Cochran never mentions anything about a tongue being though the slit of any one of their throats. He mentioned the term Columbian necklace and columbian necktie off the fact Nicole had her throat split. Please find where he mentioned anything about their bodies being found with a tongue hanging out the slit of their throats.

Johnny Cochran was being a good lawyer and offered an alternate theory to the prosecution to cast doubt as he should have. However, what you are missing is it was never evidence of a true columbian necktie, just a slit throat and Johnny Cochran only mentioned the term in relation to only a slit throat. Just read nikka.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Johnny Cochran never mentions anything about a tongue being though the slit of any one of their throats. He mentioned the term Columbian necklace and columbian necktie off the fact Nicole had her throat split. Please find where he mentioned anything about their bodies being found with a tongue hanging out the slit of their throats.

Johnny Cochran was being a good lawyer and offered an alternate theory to the prosecution to cast doubt as he should have. However, what you are missing is it was never evidence of a true columbian necktie, just a slit throat and Johnny Cochran only mentioned the term in relation to only a slit throat. Just read nikka.
Ignore articles and people who have done research, first hand knowledge on the trial Brehs.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ignore articles and people who have done research on the trial Brehs.

Please point to any article, publication, autopsy, etc.. where either body was found with a tongue put through a slit throat.

Then find where Johnny Cochran or any person from OJs defense team ever mentioned one of the bodies being found with a tongue through their throat

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Please point to any article, publication, autopsy, etc.. where either body was found with a tongue put through a slit throat.

Then find where Johnny Cochran or any person from OJs defense team ever mentioned one of the bodies being found with a tongue through their throat
I already posted articles. You’re gaslighting at this point. I’m not falling for it. You’re working overtime to keep a certain narrative going :mjlol: You gaslight as well as the average cac

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I already posted articles. You’re gaslighting at this point. I’m not falling for it.

nikka post what the fukk you trying to debate about or shut your goofy ass up. Soft ass nikka talking about gaslighting and shyt. You just on here wanting to go back and forth like a girl. Stay your bytch ass out my mentions

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
nikka post what the fukk you trying to debate about or shut your goofy ass up. Soft ass nikka talking about gaslighting and shyt. You just on here wanting to go back and forth like a girl. Stay your bytch ass out my mentions
You’re gaslighting and stop using the n word white boy. You a Cac

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:russ:People really thinking a NFL retiree pushing 50 with bad knees can just casually do a Colombian necktie on a woman with nails, a 20 something year old third degree black belt in his prime/youth, and not come out of it with any bruises on him besides a scratch on his pinky will never not be funny to me. Them crackas know they full of shyt but will commit to the lie anyways, it’s a sickness.
What’s worse is all the black folks saying he did it like it facts when most of them saying this went old enough to watch the case or even born when it happened. I’ve only met like 10ish black folks in my life like me who look at this case like :patrice: