Judge Joe Browns explains in 2 minutes why OJ Simpson was innocent: Blood evidence showed the killer was from the North Mediterranean likely Sicily.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most believable part of all this is the part about their necks being slit open and their tongues being pulled through the gash. That's a level of insane I just don't think any non-cartel/mob individual would ever even think to do.

shyt is sick. Definitely a professional/cartel member/mobster. I've always said OJ didn't do it but, him knowing who did it or him paying someone to do it is a different story entirely.

Either way, its very sus. This is like Ray Rice's wife turning up dead in this way. Ray would look extremely suspect.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
The most believable part of all this is the part about their necks being slit open and their tongues being pulled through the gash. That's a level of insane I just don't think any non-cartel/mob individual would ever even think to do.
:russ:People really thinking a NFL retiree pushing 50 with bad knees can just casually do a Colombian necktie on a woman with nails, a 20 something year old third degree black belt in his prime/youth, and not come out of it with any bruises on him besides a scratch on his pinky will never not be funny to me. Them crackas know they full of shyt but will commit to the lie anyways, it’s a sickness.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:russ:People really thinking a NFL retiree pushing 50 with bad knees can just casually do a Colombian necktie on a woman with nails, a 20 something year old third degree black belt in his prime/youth, and not come out of it with any bruises on him besides a scratch on his pinky will never not be funny to me. Them crackas know they full of shyt but will commit to the lie anyways, it’s a sickness.
Honestly if your someone who can get past the oj hatred, the case against him was pretty laughable. It's really sad to know that her parents hatred of a man goes so far that you totally dismiss true justice and wanting to find the people who really killed your daughter.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
Jeese lee was like :huhldup: this sounds something like actually making sense my listening audience don't want to hear this. What they want to hear is Nicole crying on a recording which proves oj did it even though the recording was from years before the incident.
That’s exactly what was going through his head. He won’t admit it, but his dumb impressionable ass was lowkey convinced at least at that moment, that there’s a good possibility that OJ’s innocent, that’s why he kept trying to cut him off, he was making too much sense and logic.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Point being this case isn’t as simple as Cacs make it to be. People really need to start questioning narratives pushed by the Media and the dominate population
White people like fairy tales. They're happy endings involve a guilty black person. He can be innocent, but he got to be guilty

Last edited:

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
Honestly if your someone who can get past the oj hatred, the case against him was pretty laughable. It's really sad to know that her parents hatred of a man goes so far that you totally dismiss true justice and wanting to find the people who really killed your daughter.
They don’t give a shyt. To them, only some big black brute could possibly do this. A whole serial killer, along with his own fukking family for Christ sakes, basically admitted to him being ONE OF the murderers. Remember, witnesses said they saw multiple people leaving the crime scene that night. So long as a black person is punished and feeds into their own racist confirmation bias, it’s all good for them.

That’s a big reason why I don’t feel anything for the Central Park jogger.

'I so wish the case hadn't been settled': 1989 Central Park jogger believes more than 1 person attacked her

This racist bytch still believes them dudes did that to her, it’s like “bytch, actual fukking DNA evidence exonerated them of that crime, ALONG with a fukking confession from the real killer”. She just couldn’t fathom that anyone but a black person could commit such a heinous crime. It’s like, yeah, that’s fukked up what happened to you, but you’re still a racist c*nt at the end of the day, so I’ll save my sympathy for where it’s needed the most, cause that’s the same shyt they’ll do if it happened to one of us, ima keep that same energy no matter what, believe that.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
shyt is sick. Definitely a professional/cartel member/mobster. I've always said OJ didn't do it but, him knowing who did it or him paying someone to do it is a different story entirely.

Either way, its very sus. This is like Ray Rice's wife turning up dead in this way. Ray would look extremely suspect.
A serial killer named Glen Rodgers confessed to killing Nicole and Ron. He apparently was working as a painter in the area and plotted on them. His brother also said he believes his brother did it. The media literally wouldn't mention this.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She was a coke whore who was fukking several men with mob ties, then guys that worked under that mob guy. She was fukking the restaurant owner who was mob affiliated that Ron worked for. :yeshrug:
Like breh said. If you saw the actual photos, theres no way he killed them that bad with no blood traces on him and only blood droplets in front of his truck and a bloody glove that Mark Fuhrman planted. They were damn near decapitated. Blood evidence that wasnt present at the scene on one day, then magically appeared the next despite hi res photos showing it didnt exist the day prior. Meaning they were planting evidence.

Edit:
Look up Michael Nigg execution. Suspected drug trafficker from Colorado moved to LA, also tied to Mezzaluna. Two other "employees" of Mezzaluna went missing around the same time. Nicole, who was suspected of attempting to open her own restaurant with drug money, possibly stolen. So 5 murders within a 15mo span of all Mezzaluna affiliates and his girlfriend...5. Michael Nigg, Ronald Goldman, 2 other unnamed individuals and Nicole Brown....But OJ did it though.
:unimpressed:

Edit 2:

Lets talk about how in this clip, we see that he and this guy are friends. A clearly Italian friend of his. Suppose they know eachother through Mezzaluna as well. Wouldnt be a coincidence at all. Not anymore of a coincidence that in this clip, he said he'd take the girl to Colorado for a date. How interesting for it to be Colorado. Especially since his other friend Michael Nigg, another Mezzaluna employee was a suspected cocaine trafficker from Colorado now working for Mezzaluna as a "waiter" despite owning luxury cars and living in luxury condos in LA....as a "waiter" for Mezzaluna. Who apparently pays well. I JUST came across this video today and that shyt tied even more into this story without even trying. :wow:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
OJ was rich. Why would they not pin it on him?

Last edited: