Judge Joe Brown TV Show Cancelled Amid Salary Dispute? Judge Joe was makin $20 milli

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I thought y'all had jobs lol. When the hell do you have time to watch this shyt? I hate all of those shows though. Nothing more boring than daytime television.

i watch from my office. i have a 40" flatscreen hanging over my desk in my office. :win:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
shyt. On days I work from home, unusually have the tv on in the background. So I sometimes catch these daytime talk shows. I'm sure folks who are at home everyday watch religiously.

Speaking of cake, judge Judy makes more than damn near every a-list Hollywood star. She gets bread.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
If Joe brown gettin 20 mill I could only imagine what kinda bread Judy is getting.......

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I will never understand why nikkas sacrifice their dignity to appear on these court shows...specifically Judge Judy. But then again, we all know money talks...Lol I can't stand that c00n ass security nikka on Judge Judy's show, who just stands there and agrees with everything she says

That nikka know where his bread is buttered. Just gettin paid just to stand around. A nikka not gonna find a better gig than that. I typically watch the people's court and judge Mathis myself.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
$20 fukkin milli :mindblown:

Ain't no way in hell i would have ever thought he was 2nd behind Judy. Speaking of, you can always tell who the most ratchet asses are by the pure hate and disdain they display for Judge Judy who is my favorite cuz she be serving them fools that straight grade A ether daily. My ex use to hate the shyt outta Judge Judy so i know what i'm talking about. :snoop:

Anyway i would have thought Judge Mathis was doing it bigger than Joe Brown, He's my co-fav with Judy but i don't like how sometimes Judge Mathis be on his PMS shyt...nikka be up there twisting words and stories and then getting heated when ppl try to correct minor things. I be watching him sometimes like damn did this nikka take his medicine today or what?!?! :what:

Yep. He does that shyt all of the time. People say something and he starts questioning it even though he knows EXACTLY what they were trying to say. Or he'll ask a question, and the defendant will answer, but Judge Mathis will keep talking over them and then act like he never heard their answer.

I think he only does that to people he wants to lose the case anyway though, lol.

He's really no different than Judy or Joe Brown in the sense that once he's decided he doesn't like you the case is pretty much over, no matter what you say. The difference is Judge Mathis decides after hearing both sides speak, and Joe Brown and Judge Judy a lot of times have clearly decided which side they're going to support BEFORE the case starts, especially Joe Brown.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
[ame=http://youtu.be/kWkDOS4073Q]Certified Goon Judge Joe Brown Gets Cussed The Hell Out! Im Leaving. F ck You - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://youtu.be/qCSxlO2tk8c"]http://youtu.be/qCSxlO2tk8c[/ame]