Judge Joe Brown TV Show Cancelled Amid Salary Dispute? Judge Joe was makin $20 milli

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kind of rich prick do you have to be to turn down a multiple million dollar contract just because it lost a few millions because YOUR ratings aren't as good. :what:

You got 20+ mill last year but since they wanna bump you down to 15mill you give them the :rudy:

well how much u gone get at the crib, while you watching Judge Mathis:lolbron:

I wonder how much Judge Mathis getting? :ohhh:

Daps
Young fella, what what kind of work place are you referring to? I haven't had the best jobs. But I've never walked into a breakroom and people had there eyes glued to the tv watching these kind of shows

Project Management Software company. Break room has a TV. Some people opt to turn it on during their breaks some people don't...Young man :aicmon:

Daps
Not to mention the people who work remotely...they can have the TV on when the show comes on.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Byron Allen and Judge Joe Brown gettin paid:mindblown:....it really pays to be a nikka on that :mjpls: shyt who nikkas don't like:heh:....one of the most unfunny black dudes I ever seen and one of the most bytch made....nothin would make me happier if he had a threesome with two wrong bytches and get em both pregnant and have to deal wit sum bullshyt.....:salute: to judge Mathis who don't be savin ALL these ho's.....hell make a nikka pay for tryna take advantage sumtimes,but ol hatin azz Joe Brown angry self,mad no bytch ever offered to buy him shyt always tryna make a nikka pay,and then be tryna throw extra on top "I'm addin another 500$ on top of the 120$ he owes u for the phone bill for punative damages,and another 1000$ to promote bein a man,and 2000$ cuz he can't even talk proper english"

:why:

Yooooo! Judge Joe Brown STAY doing that shyt, adding extra money to the case. LOL, I'll say this though; if I was a plaintiff, he'd be the judge I want. Go in there asking for $1000 and he fukks around and gives you four racks extra because he didn't like the defendant.

Judge Mathis >>> All them other nikkas

This lady was on there talkin' bout how she used to do pcp, heroin, and crack, almost died and was in a coma for 3 months

Mathis::snoop: "Damn, I cant even call you a crackhead you was doin' it all, you a straight up dope fiend!"

LOL, I JUST watched that episode on my DVR today. That shyt was hilarious to me. She had that sad ass story about how she was in a coma and his response was about her being a crackhead. Straight hilarity.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
$20 fukkin milli :mindblown:

Ain't no way in hell i would have ever thought he was 2nd behind Judy. Speaking of, you can always tell who the most ratchet asses are by the pure hate and disdain they display for Judge Judy who is my favorite cuz she be serving them fools that straight grade A ether daily. My ex use to hate the shyt outta Judge Judy so i know what i'm talking about. :snoop:

Anyway i would have thought Judge Mathis was doing it bigger than Joe Brown, He's my co-fav with Judy but i don't like how sometimes Judge Mathis be on his PMS shyt...nikka be up there twisting words and stories and then getting heated when ppl try to correct minor things. I be watching him sometimes like damn did this nikka take his medicine today or what?!?! :what:

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I will never understand why nikkas sacrifice their dignity to appear on these court shows...specifically Judge Judy. But then again, we all know money talks...Lol I can't stand that c00n ass security nikka on Judge Judy's show, who just stands there and agrees with everything she says

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
They aren't even judges in the legal sense as the "courtrooms" are set up on a studio lot and are not a true court of law. They are actually arbitrators and once you sign the arbitration agreement to settle your claim they can treat you as they see fit. They aren't bound by the rules and code of conduct of actual judges presiding in a court of law, that's why they can act crazy like Judge Judy and Joe Brown. Now both Judge Judy and Joe Brown are retired judges but "Judge" Mablean was just a prosecutor. That gay judge also never served on the bench in a court of law. The cases are real though.