Judge Joe Brown TV Show Cancelled Amid Salary Dispute? Judge Joe was makin $20 milli

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Yeah, because the office break rooms don't have TVs...wait...:thinking:

Young fella, what what kind of work place are you referring to? I haven't had the best jobs. But I've never walked into a breakroom and people had there eyes glued to the tv watching these kind of shows

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I'm scheduled to get off at 4pm everyday. Where i live, Judge Judy and People's court come on @ 6:manny:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
20 million a year for how many years? I know not all 15 but cot damn dude gotta be worth at least 200 million

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
When I read this sh1 t earlier this week I was in shock. This man was makin 20 m's to sit there c00n it up and sh1t on people for 30 minutes after editing???:wow: I'm certain those Jews were still offering something in the low 8 figures range and he was negotiating??? These are rich muhfukka issues. Judge Judy sucks though, just rude for no fukkin reason, every time I watch her show I think to myself how I couldn't maintain control with her talking to me like I ain't sh1t...

:smugfavre:

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
when you work from home you get used to some of the daytime TV... that and DVR

I set my dvr to record OG Mathis and I watch it while I enjoy my dinner. I can't understand how people on The-Coli don't enjoy anything anything that the rest if the nation enjoys. I think people on this website try to be too different. I can't stand people that blatantly lie and say," I don't watch tv, my life is too hectic." Or other smart dumb sh1t.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Byron Allen and Judge Joe Brown gettin paid:mindblown:....it really pays to be a nikka on that :mjpls: shyt who nikkas don't like:heh:....one of the most unfunny black dudes I ever seen and one of the most bytch made....nothin would make me happier if he had a threesome with two wrong bytches and get em both pregnant and have to deal wit sum bullshyt.....:salute: to judge Mathis who don't be savin ALL these ho's.....hell make a nikka pay for tryna take advantage sumtimes,but ol hatin azz Joe Brown angry self,mad no bytch ever offered to buy him shyt always tryna make a nikka pay,and then be tryna throw extra on top "I'm addin another 500$ on top of the 120$ he owes u for the phone bill for punative damages,and another 1000$ to promote bein a man,and 2000$ cuz he can't even talk proper english"

:why:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
.....:salute: to judge Mathis who don't be savin ALL these ho's.....hell make a nikka pay for tryna take advantage sumtimes,but ol hatin azz Joe Brown angry self,mad no bytch ever offered to buy him shyt always tryna make a nikka pay,and then be tryna throw extra on top "I'm addin another 500$ on top of the 120$ he owes u for the phone bill for punative damages,and another 1000$ to promote bein a man,and 2000$ cuz he can't even talk proper english" :why:

truth.com, !m glad he !n them bushes...

the dude :damn: ! wasnt even there when she bought !t, she just dropped !t off out the blue...
joe brown: :ufdup: you shouda known better than to take !t, have some self respect & d!gn!ty, no REAL man woulda accepted !t...
me :wtf::snoop:

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Judge Mathis >>> All them other nikkas

This lady was on there talkin' bout how she used to do pcp, heroin, and crack, almost died and was in a coma for 3 months

Mathis::snoop: "Damn, I cant even call you a crackhead you was doin' it all, you a straight up dope fiend!"