Judge Joe Brown has a schizophrenic episode

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You know damned well that’s not true. Trump wouldn’t have sniffed the Presidency if all that mattered was competence

and people want Kamala to sniff the presidency now.

I could see if she had a cameo in booty talk 5 or some shyt, but a chick sleeping around her peers don't mean much of anything. If it did, Wille Brown and Montel Williams would've been spoke up.

But they didn't. Hats off to that generation.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
hating ass old nikka.
UKVu0t8.gif

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
She got the Obama stimulus. Her,Corey Booker,Angela Rye and many other young yellowbones/mulattos had a little extra shine on them with Democrats from the Obama era. Traditionally Democrats liked their black people darker toned ,with thick mustaches/mini fros. Who made voters subconciously think of Martin Luther King and the civil rights era. Democrats just decided to stick with the formula Obama proved worked better in modern times:respect:
You have the iq of my shoe size (14), but this point actually makes sense

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Its weird how only women get this sleep to the top shyt. Maybe she did maybe she didn't but its just weird that this particular criticism that can be held up to anybody, seems to only be directed towards women.
Because men for the most part are in control of business, politics, Hollywood, etc. Unless he's doing some gay shyt, majority of men will never have to sleep with someone to get ahead in politics, entertainment, etc.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
wasnt Joe Brown a closet bussy chaser in Memphis?
Yeah, didn't a coli poster confirm that Brown used to mess with some tranny? His mama on the phone to confirm it. I forgot who the poster was. I'm not saying it's true but you always have these people who go ultra hard against homosexuality but be living that UnHarlem like behavior on the low. :dame: