Judge Joe Brown TV Show Cancelled Amid Salary Dispute? Judge Joe was makin $20 milli

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
:gladbron:@ 20 million dollar a year contract that Joe Brown had. That dude's kids and his descendants is set for life.

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
you know people watch this shyt, like they watch maury, cops, etc.

of course small claims court will have blue collar people and low wage earners or in other words, "minorities and poor white trash."

this is a televised sport in america - watching people living in poverty go at it.

if i'm ever flipping through the channels and i land on one of these shows, it really is hard not to 'rubberneck,' if only for a second.

sometimes our morbid curiosity gets the best of us like when we slow down to take a look when something ill is going down - whether it's a car on the side of the road or a person getting knocked out on youtube.

:pacspit: at all these daytime shows and other shows like them.

y'all don't remember the original judge wapner? :pacspit: at him too!

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
you know people watch this shyt, like they watch maury, cops, etc.

of course small claims court will have blue collar people and low wage earners or in other words, "minorities and poor white trash."

this is a televised sport in america - watching people living in poverty go at it.

if i'm ever flipping through the channels and i land on one of these shows, it really is hard not to 'rubberneck,' if only for a second.

sometimes our morbid curiosity gets the best of us like when we slow down to take a look when something ill is going down - whether it's a car on the side of the road or a person getting knocked out on youtube.

:pacspit: at all these daytime shows and other shows like them.

y'all don't remember the original judge wapner? :pacspit: at him too!

:umad: :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
forget Judge Joe Brown, I didn't know Byron Allen was getting guap like that...

16th%20Annual%20Race%20Erase%20MS%20Event%20Arrivals%204kJqxKEMwCJl.jpg

:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this bullshyt has been on a long time, most of these judge shows and The View started when I was in middle school, I'm a grown ass man now and I :dwillhuh: at the fact that all this bullshyt is still on air.

LMAO I know right?

My mom watches these judge shows religiously, like 24/7. After a while it's like you've seen ever type of case there is but for some reason she never gets bored of it. :mindblown:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Always hated his overly judgemental self :pacspit:

Judge Milian and the People's Court is the best. :youngsabo: