Judge Joe Brown has a schizophrenic episode

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
In his latest schizophrenic episode, Judge Joe Brown goes off on an un-educated tirade. He proceeds to call Kamala Harris a Hoe. This is a senile old man:snoop:. My guess is that Kamala Harris turned him down and he been bitter ever since :dead:

Kamala is a known thot, breh. Her running for president doesn't change that. Why do you think that Fox News host called her the original Hawk Tuah girl?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Its weird how only women get this sleep to the top shyt. Maybe she did maybe she didn't but its just weird that this particular criticism that can be held up to anybody, seems to only be directed towards women.
Men do too, how do you think Epstein got rich:sas2:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Refute what he is saying….Getting emotional and throwing false insults is juvenile behavior…. also, he’s been anti Kamala since she was AG.
This is what some of us have been telling people about Kamala, there's a reason they had her hidden in the attic for 3 years. But everybody just wanted to jump onboard without asking questions now want to act extra when they finally see the answers.

This is also why I wanted a short primary; let the best person win it instead of coronating another handpicked centrist the party shoved down our throats. I'm just hoping she can keep up the momentum until Nov now that the drip drip drip started

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
OK.... BUT..

She went from DA, to Attorney General to State Senator.. all within a 13 year period.

She ran for president as a STATE senator and got the fewest votes of anyone that ran and dropped out early in the race.
She gets picked to be VP, and now in an election year, the president decides not to run so now she gets to run for president without anyone voting for her.

So she's about to possibly be president bypassing more qualified people. You don't get to be in that position and rise like that without the right people backing you. I can't speak on her time in California, but it just seems like she got accelerated and I doubt it was based on her political skills.

She graduated law school in 1989, passed the bar exam in 1990 and got a position as assistant DA in the same year. She married a jew in 2014 while she was Attorney General and 3 years later becomes states senator.

shyt don't add up.

You know US Senator and State Senator aren’t the same right? :usure:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
What new info came out since the initial accusation that compels you to believe he is guilty of sexual assault, outside of not supporting Kamala Harris for president?
He doesn’t speak about Harris in a dignified and respectful way. He speaks about her in a very rapey and creepy way. He focuses on sex.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Booker aint do shyt in Newark :mjlol:

He basically used the city as a stepping stone to solidify his blackness. The moment that seat became available he used that Obama affiliation to come up. But he's serves many cac masters.

But he's a man. Harris is a woman. Her rise has an asterisk as well, but I wouldn't be surprised if she closeted me too'ed her way there.

She accused Biden of being a racist in the primaries, but he turns around and picks her as his VP :mjlol: OK.

Booker's sassy ass probably sucked more dikk than Kamala :dame:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Because an former AG on top of being a former senator puts her over for me. Like she literally had to apply federal laws for a daily basis for years.
Well Senators create said laws and Biden was on for like 30 years

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Kamala is a known thot, breh. Her running for president doesn't change that. Why do you think that Fox News host called her the original Hawk Tuah girl?

Because the white guy on Fox News that called her that has women issues.

He looks like a guy that has punched or at least threatened to punch other woman.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This is what some of us have been telling people about Kamala, there's a reason they had her hidden in the attic for 3 years. But everybody just wanted to jump onboard without asking questions now want to act extra when they finally see the answers.

This is also why I wanted a short primary; let the best person win it instead of coronating another handpicked centrist the party shoved down our throats. I'm just hoping she can keep up the momentum until Nov now that the drip drip drip started

Even if it is true

Nobody cares.

This ain't the 90's. If she can do the job, all that other shyt is irrelevant