Judge Joe Brown has a schizophrenic episode

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
She got the Obama stimulus. Her,Corey Booker,Angela Rye and many other young yellowbones/mulattos had a little extra shine on them with Democrats from the Obama era. Traditionally Democrats liked their black people darker toned ,with thick mustaches/mini fros. Who made voters subconciously think of Martin Luther King and the civil rights era. Democrats just decided to stick with the formula Obama proved worked better in modern times:respect:
honestly... you got a point lol

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ah yes, dei and babble were popularized in tik tok. Let's just concentrate on that while ignoring the fact that you're making the same arguments as house republicans.

That's actually pretty normal.

With the way campaign financing works she was the only logical choice to take over the Biden campaign. She was already on the ticket, you don't just vote for the president, but for the vice president as well.

But moving past that, what are your exact standards as to whether or not someone is considered qualified for a Senate seat or a presidential nomination? I don't recall you qualifying that argument
Pretty obvious they have to be a white man @Ethnic Vagina Finder doesn't question there qualifications

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You need to up the proof validating these claims.... instead of being in your feelings like a broad.....

1. Up the proof where he says women shouldn't hold political office. (You won't)
3. Upload the proof that he hates women. (You can't)
I did this before and your goofy ass waved it away.

Here is where he said the bullshyt about being raped: Judge Joe Brown Suggests A Black Woman Shouldn't Be Mayor Because She Might Get 'Raped'

His rhetoric, much like your own, conveys your hatred for women:

His rant was about women and so-called feminists using Harriet Tubman to undermine so-called masculinity when they weren't even behind the $20 decision. He claimed the same thing about the movie too (movie was awful, but that's beside the point). You don't say what he said or claim Black women helped facilitate slavery unless you have a deep-seated hatred of women. You dudes need to find better people to listen to.

He's fukking stupid. He's the male equivalent to "hoe babble."

axoP5Of.jpg

You're also a weirdo who was defending that piece of shyt Boosie paying grown women to sexually assault his 12 y/o son/nephews.

How old was the boy?

Statutory, not pedophilia

That means... alleged.... like that’s the literal definition..... but if he got his son dikk sucked at 12/13 is not pedo shyt....... it ain’t legal either.... it’s statutory rape..... see, I came up with cats who were fathers at 13/14 and we was fukking grown women at 15/16...... different kind of nikkas..... you don’t have to agree and like I said, it technically ain’t right, but that’s the environment a lot of us grew up in...... all in all, in no shape form or fashion does this negate that Boosie can’t speak against major media platforms selling deviancy to our babies...
No wonder you're defending this old piece of shyt. :scust:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did this before and your goofy ass waved it away.

Here is where he said the bullshyt about being raped: Judge Joe Brown Suggests A Black Woman Shouldn't Be Mayor Because She Might Get 'Raped'

His rhetoric, much like your own, conveys your hatred for women:

You're also a weirdo who was defending that piece of shyt Boosie paying grown women to sexually assault his 12 y/o son/nephews.

No wonder you're defending this old piece of shyt. :scust:

You should go into politics yourself... It's obvious you lack moral fortitude, ethics, and critical thinking and avoid contextual reasoning. You'd be perfect

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
The more he opens his mouth about shyt and goes on and on, rambling like an uneducated miscreant the more I understand why I hated his show when it was on. At least Judge Mathis just accuses everyone of being a crackhead but doesn't really stoop to "Uncle Rukus" levels of cookery. In the words of the great survivor Walter White Jr. "Wh, Wh,Wh Why don't you just Die"

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
Y'all taking Joe Brown too seriously he's just an entertainer that plays the right wing for a cheque on TV. He says a few crazy things for a chance to go viral on social media. Sure he's a true conservative. There's many nikkas in the south that act and think the same way. It don't mean they serving massa.

Kamala ain't winning shyt and the dems know that. The whole election was doomed the minute Joe Bidens mind melted. Dems had no viable candidate. They'll thrown in a colored woman and blame the loss on her identity and not her smarts, skills and intangibles because everyone plays identity politics. A colored woman has no shot at winning election and definitely not one with zero charisma. Kamala is a true DA and she's a brute. America is not ready for a female president let alone a colored female president. That's the sad reality.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
this shyt pisses me off,, that orange dude has done far more worst shyt than Kamala has ever did....
Why even say anything to influence a vote for the other dude,,,,,,, low key C00n shyt if you ask me

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
He made perfect sense.

He exposed how she's a career politican that fukked her way to the top.

Which led to her being unqualified for the roles she's been placed in.

He also said that her lack of actual skill beyond opening up her legs and stabbing people in the back will not impress the world leaders she's supposed to have diplomatic relations with.

Everything he said 100% true.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Tho whole “she slept her way to the top narrative” does not sit right to me.

I just don’t see dudes putting her in a position of power and influence simply because she gave them some p*ssy. If anything she would get torpedoed.
Maybe she got that fire:troll: