Judge Joe Brown has a schizophrenic episode

Daps
OK.... BUT..

She went from DA, to Attorney General to State Senator.. all within a 13 year period.

She ran for president as a STATE senator and got the fewest votes of anyone that ran and dropped out early in the race.
She gets picked to be VP, and now in an election year, the president decides not to run so now she gets to run for president without anyone voting for her.

So she's about to possibly be president bypassing more qualified people. You don't get to be in that position and rise like that without the right people backing you. I can't speak on her time in California, but it just seems like she got accelerated and I doubt it was based on her political skills.

She graduated law school in 1989, passed the bar exam in 1990 and got a position as assistant DA in the same year. She married a jew in 2014 while she was Attorney General and 3 years later becomes states senator.

shyt don't add up.

Trump was born into wealth, got a MILLION dollar loan from his dad. He has multiple failed business ventures included Trump Air, which is where that one plane comes from. Then he was on reality tv, pushed the Obama birthed conspiracy, and ran for office. He had never been in politics in his life, or worked for the government, yet was elected to the highest office in the country.

And I don’t get the Kamala hoe angle. She was a woman dating. Are women expected to date one man, and marry him by age 25? Trump has had 3 wives, cheated on all of them, Marla had Tiffany out of wedlock, and he was a regular at the Playboy mansion. And there is a whole 2 season series exposing Hef, and all the abuse at the mansion. Yet Trump is supported by evangelical Christians.

Y’all are forgetting this is an attractive woman. Like I’ve said in numerous posts, LOOKS MATTER. This applies in every area of life. At attractive person is getting the job over equally qualified, and sometimes less qualified people. That doesn’t mean he or she did so through sexual favors.

Daps
Tho whole “she slept her way to the top narrative” does not sit right to me.

I just don’t see dudes putting her in a position of power and influence simply because she gave them some p*ssy. If anything she would get torpedoed.

Looks plus brains is going to get you ahead faster.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
OK.... BUT..

She went from DA, to Attorney General to State Senator.. all within a 13 year period.

She ran for president as a STATE senator and got the fewest votes of anyone that ran and dropped out early in the race.
She gets picked to be VP, and now in an election year, the president decides not to run so now she gets to run for president without anyone voting for her.

So she's about to possibly be president bypassing more qualified people. You don't get to be in that position and rise like that without the right people backing you. I can't speak on her time in California, but it just seems like she got accelerated and I doubt it was based on her political skills.

She graduated law school in 1989, passed the bar exam in 1990 and got a position as assistant DA in the same year. She married a jew in 2014 while she was Attorney General and 3 years later becomes states senator.

shyt don't add up.
Breh that's a 34 year career.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
He is no different from those backward faux traditionalists. If you're claiming Black women shouldn't hold political office because they could be raped, or blaming Black women for facilitating slavery, then you ain't shyt. He's a woman-hating, Trump-loving, drunk piece of shyt. You shouldn't be in here playing devil's advocate on his behalf.

Regressive - becoming less advanced; returning to a former or less developed state.

Authoritarian - favoring or enforcing strict obedience to authority, especially that of the government, at the expense of personal freedom.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
She was in the right places at the right time and knows how to hustle, and seems like a very approachable person.

Highly doubt she slept her way to the top. That might work one or two times in your career but c’mon acting like she slept her way to the top sleeping with every Tom dikk and harry doesn’t even make sense.

She just an accomplished women.

Lots of people like to network with just the top players but she seems like she networks with everyone.

WELL ITS A FACT SHE
WAS fukkING A MARRIED 60 YR OLD MAYOR
WHEN SHE WAS 29....

IM SURE THAT HELPED HER CAREER
:devil:
:evil:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was a US senator. She has never been a state senator. She held public office for 18 years before running for president.

Obama became a state senator in 97, US Senator in 04, president 4 years later.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And you’re using trending/viral words like DEI and “babble” like a mindless sheep.

If you gotta use popular catch phrases because it’s the in thing to do, what does that say about your intellect?

And just because one party parades unqualified people into public office doesn’t give immunity to other parties.

AOC went from the private sector str8 to the House of Representatives. So did a lot of other politicians on both sides.

Ronald Regan was a washed up actor.

But the difference is right now, Harris is running for a seat she didn’t earn by getting votes. Trump got got voted into the nomination which is a huge difference.
You are the sheep if you keep defending something proven otherwise not to be true.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its weird how only women get this sleep to the top shyt. Maybe she did maybe she didn't but its just weird that this particular criticism that can be held up to anybody, seems to only be directed towards women.