Judge Joe Brown has a schizophrenic episode

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is no different from those backward faux traditionalists. If you're claiming Black women shouldn't hold political office because they could be raped, or blaming Black women for facilitating slavery, then you ain't shyt. He's a woman-hating, Trump-loving, drunk piece of shyt. You shouldn't be in here playing devil's advocate on his behalf.

You need to up the proof validating these claims.... instead of being in your feelings like a broad.....

1. Up the proof where he says women shouldn't hold political office. (You won't)
3. Upload the proof that he hates women. (You can't)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what do you call leaning in favor of a political that is regressive and authoritarian?

I am not distinguishing that any more, I would be a fool to. Thats counter productive to my very survival and ability to flourish on this world.

When someone sides with the devil, they are a demon.

Why even bring up Kamala? Knowing that right wingers will use your comment for psyops.

:hubie:

:dead:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
has this dude always sounded like a whole ass cac or is he amping up the go ole southern white boy accent for the maga crowd?
makes his maga nuthugging even more sinister
He's always sounded like that. Are you black American? You never heard Randy Moss speak? He's not pretending, it's a whole genre of black folks that talk like that. Ever been to south carolina?

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
the more times passes, the more I think he did it

FsHOMv4XgAA-05u

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
This might be true.... We gonna act like Lolo Soetero didn't leave a trust fund for Barack.. We gonna act like Obama's grandpappy aint connected to oil money via his Bush bloodline?
:comeon: There is nothing that says this is true outside of Joe Brown's imagination and some conspiracy blogger.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Between this and nepotism I will pretend to be outraged. We can probably count in one hand the # of grass root politicians who've gained office in our lifetime.

Daps
dusty senile smart dumb piece of shyt. all of these youtube militants are clowns who are leading our people into the gas ovens.

tariq, professor black truth, jason black, this insignificant relic - fukk all of them.

if you don’t support kamala, you are useless deadweight and a traitor.

:unimpressed: