Judge Joe Brown has a schizophrenic episode

concise

Veteran
Daps
OK.... BUT..

She went from DA, to Attorney General to State Senator.. all within a 13 year period.

She ran for president as a STATE senator and got the fewest votes of anyone that ran and dropped out early in the race.
She gets picked to be VP, and now in an election year, the president decides not to run so now she gets to run for president without anyone voting for her.

So she's about to possibly be president bypassing more qualified people. You don't get to be in that position and rise like that without the right people backing you. I can't speak on her time in California, but it just seems like she got accelerated and I doubt it was based on her political skills.

She graduated law school in 1989, passed the bar exam in 1990 and got a position as assistant DA in the same year. She married a jew in 2014 while she was Attorney General and 3 years later becomes states senator.

shyt don't add up.

Harris ran for president as a United States Senator, not a State Senator. There is a MAJOR difference.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Ronald Regan... Arnold Swartzneger, I can go on and on.

All of them where white and had powerful white people backing them.
To be fair, Reagan did serve as California governor for 8 years before he became president. By the time he got into politics, he was pretty much done with acting.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
OK.... BUT..

She went from DA, to Attorney General to State Senator.. all within a 13 year period.

She ran for president as a STATE senator and got the fewest votes of anyone that ran and dropped out early in the race.
She gets picked to be VP, and now in an election year, the president decides not to run so now she gets to run for president without anyone voting for her.

So she's about to possibly be president bypassing more qualified people. You don't get to be in that position and rise like that without the right people backing you. I can't speak on her time in California, but it just seems like she got accelerated and I doubt it was based on her political skills.

She graduated law school in 1989, passed the bar exam in 1990 and got a position as assistant DA in the same year. She married a jew in 2014 while she was Attorney General and 3 years later becomes states senator.

shyt don't add up.

This is a bunch of babbling mess.
Trump had 0 experience and got elected. JD Vance has only been a senator for 2 years. Did you ever ask if they passed over more qualified people?

You sound like a cac making DEI allegations

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is a bunch of babbling mess.
Trump had 0 experience and got elected. JD Vance has only been a senator for 2 years. Did you ever ask if they passed over more qualified people?

You sound like a cac making DEI allegations

And you’re using trending/viral words like DEI and “babble” like a mindless sheep.

If you gotta use popular catch phrases because it’s the in thing to do, what does that say about your intellect?

And just because one party parades unqualified people into public office doesn’t give immunity to other parties.

AOC went from the private sector str8 to the House of Representatives. So did a lot of other politicians on both sides.

Ronald Regan was a washed up actor.

But the difference is right now, Harris is running for a seat she didn’t earn by getting votes. Trump got got voted into the nomination which is a huge difference.

timeless

All Star
Daps
That was wild of him to say, but I recall how he talked about Tina Turner as well. I don't know if what he's saying is true because I don't know these people, but Mr. Brown has a real mean streak and doesn't mince his words. I also don't like the way he talks.

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
OK.... BUT..

shyt don't add up.
I wonder what you and Judge Brown think of Amy Coney Barrett. She was a judge for less than 4 years before she became a Supreme Court Justice. Does that shyt add up?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
And you’re using trending/viral words like DEI and “babble” like a mindless sheep.

If you gotta use popular catch phrases because it’s the in thing to do, what does that say about your intellect?

Ah yes, dei and babble were popularized in tik tok. Let's just concentrate on that while ignoring the fact that you're making the same arguments as house republicans.

And just because one party parades unqualified people into public office doesn’t give immunity to other parties.

AOC went from the private sector str8 to the House of Representatives. So did a lot of other politicians on both sides.

That's actually pretty normal.

Ronald Regan was a washed up actor.

But the difference is right now, Harris is running for a seat she didn’t earn by getting votes. Trump got got voted into the nomination which is a huge difference.

With the way campaign financing works she was the only logical choice to take over the Biden campaign. She was already on the ticket, you don't just vote for the president, but for the vice president as well.

But moving past that, what are your exact standards as to whether or not someone is considered qualified for a Senate seat or a presidential nomination? I don't recall you qualifying that argument

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
has this dude always sounded like a whole ass cac or is he amping up the go ole southern white boy accent for the maga crowd?
makes his maga nuthugging even more sinister

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Ah yes, dei and babble were popularized in tik tok. Let's just concentrate on that while ignoring the fact that you're making the same arguments as house republicans.

That's actually pretty normal.

With the way campaign financing works she was the only logical choice to take over the Biden campaign. She was already on the ticket, you don't just vote for the president, but for the vice president as well.

But moving past that, what are your exact standards as to whether or not someone is considered qualified for a Senate seat or a presidential nomination? I don't recall you qualifying that argument
She’s a product of an ignorant ass country.

She was on the ticket as VP and her polling numbers were worse than Biden. Now all of a sudden she’s neck and neck with Trump.

Americans don’t value public office. They will vote for any and everyone. I’m over it. It doesn’t matter who is in office, the results will be the same.