Judge Joe Brown has a schizophrenic episode

Genos

Superstar
Daps
OK.... BUT..

She went from DA, to Attorney General to State Senator.. all within a 13 year period.

She ran for president as a STATE senator and got the fewest votes of anyone that ran and dropped out early in the race.
She gets picked to be VP, and now in an election year, the president decides not to run so now she gets to run for president without anyone voting for her.

So she's about to possibly be president bypassing more qualified people. You don't get to be in that position and rise like that without the right people backing you. I can't speak on her time in California, but it just seems like she got accelerated and I doubt it was based on her political skills.

She graduated law school in 1989, passed the bar exam in 1990 and got a position as assistant DA in the same year. She married a jew in 2014 while she was Attorney General and 3 years later becomes states senator.

shyt don't add up.
Please learn, Joe Biden's and Trump's history they are cacs who failed their way to the top. Both have been hilarious fukk ups then became president

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OK.... BUT..

She went from DA, to Attorney General to State Senator.. all within a 13 year period.

She ran for president as a STATE senator and got the fewest votes of anyone that ran and dropped out early in the race.
She gets picked to be VP, and now in an election year, the president decides not to run so now she gets to run for president without anyone voting for her.

So she's about to possibly be president bypassing more qualified people. You don't get to be in that position and rise like that without the right people backing you. I can't speak on her time in California, but it just seems like she got accelerated and I doubt it was based on her political skills.

She graduated law school in 1989, passed the bar exam in 1990 and got a position as assistant DA in the same year. She married a jew in 2014 while she was Attorney General and 3 years later becomes states senator.

shyt don't add up.

She got the Obama stimulus. Her,Corey Booker,Angela Rye and many other young yellowbones/mulattos had a little extra shine on them with Democrats from the Obama era. Traditionally Democrats liked their black people darker toned ,with thick mustaches/mini fros. Who made voters subconciously think of Martin Luther King and the civil rights era. Democrats just decided to stick with the formula Obama proved worked better in modern times:respect:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I’m only 90 seconds in, and he had me like
damn-kevin-hart-bjqgvruw4iz9h5h0.gif

JNew

Superstar
Daps
OK.... BUT..

shyt don't add up.

She was in the right places at the right time and knows how to hustle, and seems like a very approachable person.

Highly doubt she slept her way to the top. That might work one or two times in your career but c’mon acting like she slept her way to the top sleeping with every Tom dikk and harry doesn’t even make sense.

She just an accomplished women.

Lots of people like to network with just the top players but she seems like she networks with everyone.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He is not a republican.
He is no different from those backward faux traditionalists. If you're claiming Black women shouldn't hold political office because they could be raped, or blaming Black women for facilitating slavery, then you ain't shyt. He's a woman-hating, Trump-loving, drunk piece of shyt. You shouldn't be in here playing devil's advocate on his behalf.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
No it does not. Give me examples of an aggressive authoritarian. Hell he was a democrat judge in Memphis about 12 years ago.

what do you call leaning in favor of a political that is regressive and authoritarian?

I am not distinguishing that any more, I would be a fool to. Thats counter productive to my very survival and ability to flourish on this world.

When someone sides with the devil, they are a demon.

Why even bring up Kamala? Knowing that right wingers will use your comment for psyops.

:hubie:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
OK.... BUT..

shyt don't add up.

lmfao damn when you put it like that
:francis:

don't let the GOP see this post and turn it into an ad

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
She got the Obama stimulus. Her,Corey Booker,Angela Rye and many other young yellowbones/mulattos had a little extra shine on them with Democrats from the Obama era. Traditionally Democrats liked their black people darker toned ,with thick mustaches/mini fros. Who made voters subconciously think of Martin Luther King and the civil rights era. Democrats just decided to stick with the formula Obama proved worked better in modern times:respect:

Booker aint do shyt in Newark :mjlol:

He basically used the city as a stepping stone to solidify his blackness. The moment that seat became available he used that Obama affiliation to come up. But he's serves many cac masters.

But he's a man. Harris is a woman. Her rise has an asterisk as well, but I wouldn't be surprised if she closeted me too'ed her way there.

She accused Biden of being a racist in the primaries, but he turns around and picks her as his VP :mjlol: OK.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
She was in the right places at the right time and knows how to hustle, and seems like a very approachable person.

Highly doubt she slept her way to the top. That might work one or two times in your career but c’mon acting like she slept her way to the top sleeping with every Tom dikk and harry doesn’t even make sense.

She just an accomplished women.

Lots of people like to network with just the top players but she seems like she networks with everyone.

It don't have to be sleeping with people. It could be inappropriate texts, compromising emails or overhead conversations.

She's a lawyer. She probably has dirt on people and knows how to lawyer speak the conversation to her advantage.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
It don't have to be sleeping with people. It could be inappropriate texts, compromising emails or overhead conversations.

She's a lawyer. She probably has dirt on people and knows how to lawyer speak the conversation to her advantage.

These things would be a lot easier to bring to light if true.

She just knows how to play the game.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
These things would be a lot easier to bring to light if true.

She just knows how to play the game.

:mjlol: politicians at the state and federal level have all types of dirt on them that has never and will never be brought to the light of day.

Just think of all the ones that got caught up. Multiply that by 1000, then add 10,000 more.