☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
OK.... BUT..

She went from DA, to Attorney General to State Senator.. all within a 13 year period.

She ran for president as a STATE senator and got the fewest votes of anyone that ran and dropped out early in the race.
She gets picked to be VP, and now in an election year, the president decides not to run so now she gets to run for president without anyone voting for her.

So she's about to possibly be president bypassing more qualified people. You don't get to be in that position and rise like that without the right people backing you. I can't speak on her time in California, but it just seems like she got accelerated and I doubt it was based on her political skills.

She graduated law school in 1989, passed the bar exam in 1990 and got a position as assistant DA in the same year. She married a jew in 2014 while she was Attorney General and 3 years later becomes states senator.

shyt don't add up.
She was a US Senator.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Trump was a reality TV star with zero political background and became President of the US. I ain't in the position to question shyt after that.

Ronald Regan... Arnold Swartzneger, I can go on and on.

All of them where white and had powerful white people backing them.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sounds like he's still mad his frog wasn't jumping in Kamala's direction

giphy-downsized.gif