Judge Joe Brown Cashes Out on Kamala

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You can’t even post objective literature… Amber Phillips hates black men with her soul..

It makes sense that you follow people like this… Either you half a broad or something worse

I don't know who the fukk this is. And whatever she is saying has no bearing on anything. Those are Drunk Joe Brown's own words saying a Black woman shouldn't be mayor because she could be raped, and claiming Black women helped to facilitate slavery when they had no agency, and were routinely raped and horrifically abused. Who raised your dumb ass? It's no wonder you defended that piece of shyt Boosey paying adult women to sexually assault his son and nephews.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
You need receipts for all of this within the proper context…Been rocking with Judge Joe Brown since the 90s once I found out his relationship with Bunchy Carter, John Huggins, and the role he played in the Black Student Union for UCLA…. I already know what type of time you on so I’d be surprised if I got a thorough reply…

Hilarious that you expect receipts for claims on here, but don't demand the same from an obvious senile old man. Just because you like him and the BS he spews doesn't mean he doesn't bare the burden of proving all this shyt... the onus is NOT on some Coli nikka to prove he's lying.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know who the fukk this is. And whatever she is saying has no bearing on anything. Those are Drunk Joe Brown's own words saying a Black woman shouldn't be mayor because she could be raped, and claiming Black women helped to facilitate slavery when they had no agency, and were routinely raped and horrifically abused. Who raised your dumb ass? It's no wonder you defended that piece of shyt Boosey paying adult women to sexually assault his son and nephews.

I got redirected to the wrong article in regards to the video… But you did post a bias link and not the interview with time stamps to provide proper context.. And I did not defend Boosie… I even said the shyt ain’t right in the fukking post… And plenty of our ancestors chose death via fight or flight to get out of their situation….. Those are straight facts…. but keep playing yall disingenuous games online, cause it won’t clear in real life… Yall gon learn tho…..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hilarious that you expect receipts for claims on here, but don't demand the same from an obvious senile old man. Just because you like him and the BS he spews doesn't mean he doesn't bare the burden of proving all this shyt... the onus is NOT on some Coli nikka to prove he's lying.

Is Kamala Harris a black activist or former black panther affiliate? Joe Brown is and it’s documented…. He gon get a lil benefit of the doubt moreso than a coli nikka…

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Is Kamala Harris a black activist or former black panther affiliate? Joe Brown is and it’s documented…. He gon get a lil benefit of the doubt moreso than a coli nikka…

Exactly how you get conned and duped. The truth is the truth and a lie is a lie irrespective of who it comes from. Facts should be independently verified before they're believed, not just swallowed whole cloth because you personally like the source. This kind of thinking is why suckers are fooled by Trump and his ilk in the first place. SMH.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I got redirected to the wrong article in regards to the video… But you did post a bias link and not the interview with time stamps to provide proper context.. And I did not defend Boosie… I even said the shyt ain’t right in the fukking post… And plenty of our ancestors chose death via fight or flight to get out of their situation….. Those are straight facts…. but keep playing yall disingenuous games online, cause it won’t clear in real life… Yall gon learn tho…..
Why do you keep saying context? There is no context that makes the comment acceptable or any other defense you want to offer up. This is a "slavery was a choice" argument that pushes the notion that Black women were agents of the system that brutalized them.

This is what you said:

How old was the boy?

Statutory, not pedophilia

That means... alleged.... like that’s the literal definition..... but if he got his son dikk sucked at 12/13 is not pedo shyt....... it ain’t legal either.... it’s statutory rape..... see, I came up with cats who were fathers at 13/14 and we was fukking grown women at 15/16...... different kind of nikkas..... you don’t have to agree and like I said, it technically ain’t right, but that’s the environment a lot of us grew up in...... all in all, in no shape form or fashion does this negate that Boosie can’t speak against major media platforms selling deviancy to our babies...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly how you get conned and duped. The truth is the truth and a lie is a lie irrespective of who it comes from. Facts should be independently verified before they're believed, not just swallowed whole cloth because you personally like the source. This kind of thinking is why suckers are fooled by Trump and his ilk in the first place. SMH.

I don’t disagree…. With this in principle…. But it’s befuddling to believe why a motherfukka will easily believe a person based off circumstances as opposed to facts, like a lot of people have been doing since the leader of the current administration shifted…. Chick was borderline despised and not even a viable candidate 4 years ago, but now she is the second coming for nikkas in America…. but like I always say, yall gon learn…. I’ll always give the benefit of the doubt to someone who is or was willing to make hard sacrifices and put skin in the game as opposed to those who did the opposite

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you keep saying context? There is no context that makes the comment acceptable or any other defense you want to offer up. This is a "slavery was a choice" argument that pushes the notion that Black women were agents of the system that brutalized them.

This is what you said:

Technically ain’t right is explicitly stated… and yes, women(black women) can be an agent of chaos and facilitate white supremacy, just like a black man could…. This is a fukking fact…

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Technically ain’t right is explicitly stated… and yes, women(black women) can be an agent of chaos and facilitate white supremacy, just like a black man could…. This is a fukking fact…
Good grief.

The idea that Black women 'facilitated' slavery is a vile, revisionist lie that ignores the horrors they endured. They weren't agents of the system, they were victims, treated as property. Why is that so hard to understand? And go somewhere with that "technically" shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good grief.

The idea that Black women 'facilitated' slavery is a vile, revisionist lie that ignores the horrors they endured. They weren't agents of the system, they were victims, treated as property. Why is that so hard to understand? And go somewhere with that "technically" shyt.

:laff:

Technically I said and agreed that it wasn’t right… Also, you so full of shyt that you won’t post the audio…. Just like in that “militia attacking fema workers” thread where I said it’s fake news just off common sense and you negged me like a broad… and when it was proven that it was fake, you didn’t have the fortitude to come back in thread and even say my bad….. You posting headlines from bias sources, and not the actual audio… You just as dangerous as Trump bytch ass and his chromosome deficient followers