Judge Joe Brown Cashes Out on Kamala

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How do you know he’s lying? Or do you just want it to be a lie?
It's not about wanting him to be a liar, it's about the documented facts. He's lied and claimed Kamala Harris had early onset dementia, lied about her record, and lied about her accomplishments. He's also made numerous misogynistic statements, like suggesting women shouldn't be mayors because they could be raped, blamed women for being raped, and blamed Black women for facilitating slavery. These gross lies and misogynistic rhetoric reveal a clear pattern of hate, and no one should take this old, drunk piece of shyt seriously when he opens his ignorant ass mouth. If you think what he's saying is funny, then you're an ignorant piece of shyt too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not about wanting him to be a liar, it's about the documented facts. He's lied and claimed Kamala Harris had early onset dementia, lied about her record, and lied about her accomplishments. He's also made numerous misogynistic statements, like suggesting women shouldn't be mayors because they could be raped, blamed women for being raped, and blamed Black women for facilitating slavery. These gross lies and misogynistic rhetoric reveal a clear pattern of hate, and no one should take this old, drunk piece of shyt seriously when he opens his ignorant ass mouth. If you think what he's saying is funny, then you're an ignorant piece of shyt too.

You need receipts for all of this within the proper context…Been rocking with Judge Joe Brown since the 90s once I found out his relationship with Bunchy Carter, John Huggins, and the role he played in the Black Student Union for UCLA…. I already know what type of time you on so I’d be surprised if I got a thorough reply…

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Somehow folks have convinced themselves that Kamala is a bigger enemy of black folks than a dude who is saying he wants to put Elon Musk in his cabinet and has dinner with Nick Fuentes and backed by racist white south African billionaires like Thiel who claimed democracy needs to get rid of and Aparthied was a good economic system. This is some jedi mind trick shyt.

But again. Whatever. Hope it works out for brehs

Daps
it’s easy for dusty c00ns like this to run interference for a nazi, because relics like him will be long gone while black people who are much younger will have to suffer under the fallout from a second trump presidency.

:unimpressed:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You need receipts for all of this within the proper context…Been rocking with Judge Joe Brown since the 90s once I found out his relationship with Bunchy Carter, John Huggins, and the role he played in the Black Student Union for UCLA…. I already know what type of time you on so I’d be surprised if I got a thorough reply…
There is no proper context for the nasty sexist shyt he says. I remember posting them before and you ignored it. Get the fukk outta here.