Judge Joe Brown Cashes Out on Kamala

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no proper context for the nasty sexist shyt he says. I remember posting them before and you ignored it. Get the fukk outta here.

Just like I thought. Zero receipts… Yall cake baking ass nikkas don’t even like black people like that…. Yall just wann rub feet with white folks and other non blacks… See-thru as fukk. :smh:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just like I thought. Zero receipts… Yall cake baking ass nikkas don’t even like black people like that…. Yall just wann rub feet with white folks and other non blacks… See-thru as fukk. :smh:
The last time I posted receipts, you dismissed them. And fukk off, I love Black people. I don't like pieces of shyt like Joe Brown. You expose your own low opinion of Black people when you try to conflate the two.

Here is the post:

You need to up the proof validating these claims.... instead of being in your feelings like a broad.....

1. Up the proof where he says women shouldn't hold political office. (You won't)
3. Upload the proof that he hates women. (You can't)
I did this before and your goofy ass waved it away.

Here is where he said the bullshyt about being raped: Judge Joe Brown Suggests A Black Woman Shouldn't Be Mayor Because She Might Get 'Raped'

His rhetoric, much like your own, conveys your hatred for women:

His rant was about women and so-called feminists using Harriet Tubman to undermine so-called masculinity when they weren't even behind the $20 decision. He claimed the same thing about the movie too (movie was awful, but that's beside the point). You don't say what he said or claim Black women helped facilitate slavery unless you have a deep-seated hatred of women. You dudes need to find better people to listen to.

He's fukking stupid. He's the male equivalent to "hoe babble."

axoP5Of.jpg

You're also a weirdo who was defending that piece of shyt Boosie paying grown women to sexually assault his 12 y/o son/nephews.

How old was the boy?

Statutory, not pedophilia

That means... alleged.... like that’s the literal definition..... but if he got his son dikk sucked at 12/13 is not pedo shyt....... it ain’t legal either.... it’s statutory rape..... see, I came up with cats who were fathers at 13/14 and we was fukking grown women at 15/16...... different kind of nikkas..... you don’t have to agree and like I said, it technically ain’t right, but that’s the environment a lot of us grew up in...... all in all, in no shape form or fashion does this negate that Boosie can’t speak against major media platforms selling deviancy to our babies...
No wonder you're defending this old piece of shyt. :scust:

This was your response:
You should go into politics yourself... It's obvious you lack moral fortitude, ethics, and critical thinking and avoid contextual reasoning. You'd be perfect

You're just a blind defender of this drunk piece of shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last time I posted receipts, you dismissed them. And fukk off, I love Black people. I don't like pieces of shyt like Joe Brown. You expose your own low opinion of Black people when you try to conflate the two.

Here is the post:

This was your response:

You're just a blind defender of this drunk piece of shyt.

And he has a fukking point… Until enough nikkas are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice shyt won’t change, and black history has demonstrated such and it’s shameful that you mock those sacrifices by shytting on that post……. You posted zero receipt's to your claims….

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Id break that old nikka jaw in front of Hospice senior citizens. They would celebrate.
Just like you said you would do to CW, right? I didn't even know they still made internet gangsters in 2024, and here is this nikka only being gangster towards elders online...