Judge Joe Brown Cashes Out on Kamala

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:laff:

Technically I said and agreed that it wasn’t right… Also, you so full of shyt that you won’t post the audio…. Just like in that “militia attacking fema workers” thread where I said it’s fake news just off common sense and you negged me like a broad… and when it was proven that it was fake, you didn’t have the fortitude to come back in thread and even say my bad….. You posting headlines from bias sources, and not the actual audio… You just as dangerous as Trump bytch ass and his chromosome deficient followers
His own comment that he made himself was quoted in the post you dismissed. You are so desperate to defend this piece of shyt drunkard and keep your alternate reality intact, that you're ignoring what's being posted. And there is also a video of where he makes the rape comment in the link from the same post. Your stupidity is annoying.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never forget that Joe been fukking men undercover since the 90s yall. It may not have any bearing on this, but it must not be forgotten.:yeshrug:

I always thought his gripes towards homosexuals was over the top… When you posted that story about him and the cross dresser, I felt better about my suspicions