Jordan Crawford and Marshon Brooks traded to GSW, T. Douglas to MIA, J. Anthony to BOS, per Wojbomb

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Warriors only weakness was their bench, if utilized properly, they'll unquestionably be the best team in the West. If Heat do make it to the finals, they better pray a team knocks GS out in playoffs.

I just don't see much time for them. Curry & Thompson both averaging 38 minutes a game. You could play Brooks at SF but that would cut into Barnes or Green's time. Brooks proably won't get playing time there either (he should try to get a buyout or something) & Crawford isn't going to be playing big minutes unless their trying to cut down on Curry & Thompson's minutes.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That 2014 draft pick isn't real philly ain't making the playoffs.

Daps
Did you not claim Deron to be a top point guard in the league?
When HEALTHY he is, which has always been my claim. The only thing I said he deserves criticism for (and this still is relevant) is not taking adequate time off for injuries and getting the right surgery/treatment........ his skillset is still intact - which was my argument.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i always liked marhson. hopefully he can get some minutes and will fit in with the system

Daps
I just don't see much time for them. Curry & Thompson both averaging 38 minutes a game. You could play Brooks at SF but that would cut into Barnes or Green's time. Brooks proably won't get playing time there either (he should try to get a buyout or something) & Crawford isn't going to be playing big minutes unless their trying to cut down on Curry & Thompson's minutes.
They're only averaging that because there wasn't adequate enough players coming off the bench to fill that void. It's only out of necessity that they played those sort of minutes. I'd say the Warriors have every intention on cutting down Curry's minutes and giving them to Crawford. It's probably not a drastic change, but their bench was the only thing that would have held them back in the playoffs - they're killing two birds with one stone with this move.

Preserve Curry and not risk him burning out
Instant scoring from the bench + having a guard that's of actual talented and who can run the offense.

A mix of: Crawford, Brooks, Barnes, Green, Speights, O'Neal and Ezeli is not only good enough to maintain leads but also extend them.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
So the warriors are suppose to be the cause of the Heat death? :aicmon:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So the warriors are suppose to be the cause of the Heat death? :aicmon:
We have the best starting 5 in the league and our bench just got better. We beat them twice at their home in the last 2 years. We're the last team in the West they want to see. Ask Lebron if he wants Iggy on him in a 7 game series only to have to chase Steph and Klay around on the other end. The Kang don't want them problems.

Daps
The last team the Heat wanna see is a bunch of inefficent 6'4 nikkas who like to run up and down the court?

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
When HEALTHY he is, which has always been my claim. The only thing I said he deserves criticism for (and this still is relevant) is not taking adequate time off for injuries and getting the right surgery/treatment........ his skillset is still intact - which was my argument.

The what if shyt doesn't work

Truth is he's played like 2 months of good basketball in last 3 years