Jordan Crawford and Marshon Brooks traded to GSW, T. Douglas to MIA, J. Anthony to BOS, per Wojbomb

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who knows

They emphatically have denied it and swear he's part of their future

Stevens continues to talk very highly of him and his excitement to work together, all indications are there is a great relationship between rondo Stevens and ainge

Rondo's deal is up after next season tho which I think makes it a possibility he goes because I don't think he will give a discount

Deadline is a month away, if I had a gun to my head, I'd say he stays... Think it's more likely something would happen with him in offseason
there is no way they would get proper value for him right now - hes going to be ALOT more expensive moving forward though

having one big deal on the books wont hurt them though

Daps
Good deal for everybody :ehh:

Don't see how it drastically changes the Warriors like people think it will though. Curry & Thompson still going to play so much that it won't really matter. Should have went after a playmaking PG instead of a scoring combo gaurd that played point out of need more than anything else. Can't say much about Brooks since the last time I saw him actually play real minutes was a d-league game. For what they gave up & got back though it was a steal.
Warriors only weakness was their bench, if utilized properly, they'll unquestionably be the best team in the West. If Heat do make it to the finals, they better pray a team knocks GS out in playoffs.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Miami Heat already starting to rebuild, :wow: at that championship experience Joel Anthony is going to bring to the Celtics. :troll:

Daps
Says the guy who thinks Deron Williams is the 2nd best point guard in the league.

:russ:

Leave this thread, your stupidity isn't welcome here.
When did I say DWill was the 2nd best point guard in the league? Why are you 40-years-old and trolling like you're 15?

Daps
40? smh.

And ME trolling?

I'm not the one trying to act like Deron Williams is still relevant in this league.
So now it's not me thinking that DWill is the 2nd best PG (which obviously he isn't), to now acting like he's still relevant in this league (which he obviously still is)?
That's quite a jump.

Your act is tired.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
:ehh: Not a bad move by the C's. Anytime you can get a 1st round pick for Crawford and Brooks you do it and Rondo coming back next week.

Rondo+Bradley+Green and 3 1st round picks in the 2014 draft ain't that bad :ld: