Jordan Crawford and Marshon Brooks traded to GSW, T. Douglas to MIA, J. Anthony to BOS, per Wojbomb

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
@King Diesel

is danny trading rondo?

Who knows

They emphatically have denied it and swear he's part of their future

Stevens continues to talk very highly of him and his excitement to work together, all indications are there is a great relationship between rondo Stevens and ainge

Rondo's deal is up after next season tho which I think makes it a possibility he goes because I don't think he will give a discount

Deadline is a month away, if I had a gun to my head, I'd say he stays... Think it's more likely something would happen with him in offseason

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Who knows

They emphatically have denied it and swear he's part of their future

Stevens continues to talk very highly of him and his excitement to work together, all indications are there is a great relationship between rondo Stevens and ainge

Rondo's deal is up after next season tho which I think makes it a possibility he goes because I don't think he will give a discount

Deadline is a month away, if I had a gun to my head, I'd say he stays... Think it's more likely something would happen with him in offseason
I don't think they are going to move him, even though the media thinks they are. For all the reasons you just listed, and the fact that Dannis does not like rebuild mode with no clear cut end in sight. I mean, who do you trade him for? We all know full well that when you count on the bingo balls that it never works out, ecspecially the Celts. Rondo might become even more of a statistical phenom under number crunching Brad, and someone you want to build a team around. We will see.

FlareBaller5

Hawkeye
Daps
Reppin
Iowa
Ahahaah Joel Anthony just went from eating good in Miami off that filet mignon with gourmet wine Lebron and the starters was baby feeding him :eat:
To eating off ramen noodles and syrup sandwiches out in Boston :gag: Riches to rags for that bum ass nikka.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
I don't think they are going to move him, even though the media thinks they are. For all the reasons you just listed, and the fact that Dannis does not like rebuild mode with no clear cut end in sight. I mean, who do you trade him for? We all know full well that when you count on the bingo balls that it never works out, ecspecially the Celts. Rondo might become even more of a statistical phenom under number crunching Brad, and someone you want to build a team around. We will see.

The offense seems like it'll flourish with Rondo

I liked a few of the rumored deals where Rondo goes to Sacramento, my issue with those offers tho is that Isiah Thomas is a free agent after this season and he will be looking for a big paycheck

Just don't wanna see Danny stick with rondo and then have it turn out rondo wants too much money or to go elsewhere and ainge loses a lot of his leverage to get back the package he'd want for a player of rondo's caliber

I know the celtics have a huge hard on for Gordon Hayward, Stevens coached him in college and he's a restricted free agent after this season

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
Next trade the Celtics do they better throw in Gerald Wallace. Everytime I see him on the court I die a little bit on the inside.

He's the worst.

Might be the most overpaid player in the league, Plays like garbage and is always complaining, dude won't shut the fukk up

Danny will probably have to include a first rounder to move him unfortunately

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Good deal for everybody :ehh:

Don't see how it drastically changes the Warriors like people think it will though. Curry & Thompson still going to play so much that it won't really matter. Should have went after a playmaking PG instead of a scoring combo gaurd that played point out of need more than anything else. Can't say much about Brooks since the last time I saw him actually play real minutes was a d-league game. For what they gave up & got back though it was a steal.