Jordan Crawford and Marshon Brooks traded to GSW, T. Douglas to MIA, J. Anthony to BOS, per Wojbomb

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Jordan Crawford will probably get hot and win a playoff game for Golden State.

But they still aren't a top 3 team in the West.
We took the Spurs to 6 games in the playoffs without David Lee. We're better than we were last year and the only 2 teams in the West that can say the same are Portland and the Clippers as far as playoff bound teams.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Didn't the team play better without Lee?
We only played 1 half of a playoff game with Lee so there's no way to answer that question. I don't know how you play better without an efficient allstar that hits the boards. We relied totally on jumpers after he went down. He gives us 20 and 10 with over 50% from the field so I don't know how we could be better without that. We gave the Spurs the most problems in the playoffs and we did it without our second best player at the time so I don't know how we can't be considered championship contenders when we added Iggy and now have a healthy Bogut which he wasn't in the playoffs. Show me another team in the West that doesn't have a weakness in it's starting 5.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
He's the worst.

Might be the most overpaid player in the league, Plays like garbage and is always complaining, dude won't shut the fukk up

Danny will probably have to include a first rounder to move him unfortunately

lol. crash had a weird career. it took him like a decade to peak. then he got that big contract right before he got :flabbynsick:.

thats my manz and them.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Danny Ainge in his office slapping this

Q6VRo.gif