Jordan Crawford and Marshon Brooks traded to GSW, T. Douglas to MIA, J. Anthony to BOS, per Wojbomb

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I hate to tell yall, but Jordan Crawford and Marshon Brooks aint gonna put anybody over the top. Marshon has potential, but Crawford is way more Ricky Davis than Manu Ginobli off the bench (in terms of 6th men, not position so :whoa:)

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
my warriors are so deadly :banderas:

doesn't anthony have a player option? why would boston do this?

Daps
I hate to tell yall, but Jordan Crawford and Marshon Brooks aint gonna put anybody over the top. Marshon has potential, but Crawford is way more Ricky Davis than Manu Ginobli off the bench (in terms of 6th men, not position so :whoa:)
They don't need them to be world beaters.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
If they can allow Steph and Klay to rest without blowing the lead then they'll make us a better team. We got the best starting 5 in the league, we just needed a bench that wouldn't blow games when they rested.

Daps
Their starting lineup has outscored opponents by nearly 21 points per 100 possessions, by far the best margin of the 50 lineups in the league that have logged at least 150 minutes this season. In simple terms: Golden State’s starting five may well be the best lineup in the entire NBA.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I think the assumption is that he is going to decline, thats what i read.

I don't see why he would.

He could make 3.8 million next year, if he declined that and tested the market, I can't imagine him getting much more than the minimum. So he'd be giving leaving like 3 million on the table. Hopefully he's just an expiring contract for next season they feel they need for them to match up on a potential trade this offseason.

I've seen people make the argument that he'd rot on the bench in Boston and would opt out for a chance to play, but I can't imagine there are teams chomping at the bit to add Joel Anthony to their rotation.