Jordan Crawford and Marshon Brooks traded to GSW, T. Douglas to MIA, J. Anthony to BOS, per Wojbomb

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
At least Butterfingers Warden is gone. :bryan: But did we give up a first too? :dahell::shaq2:

I shouldnt question what the Godfather does. :whoa:

Daps
The what if shyt doesn't work

Truth is he's played like 2 months of good basketball in last 3 years
There's no 'what ifs' about it. The FACT remains, I called dudes out who were unreasonably shyttin' on him, saying his game fell off, he was never really any good, he was overrated, product of Sloan's system and an all manner of other things. That was never the case and it still isn't. After all this time you still don't get it.

Truth is I doubt you've watched ONE Nets game since DWill has been there, other than the ones where they've played the Celtics.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
There's no 'what ifs' about it. The FACT remains, I called dudes out who were unreasonably shyttin' on him, saying his game fell off, he was never really any good, he was overrated, product of Sloan's system and an all manner of other things. That was never the case and it still isn't. After all this time you still don't get it.

Truth is I doubt you've watched ONE Nets game since DWill has been there, other than the ones where they've played the Celtics.

So Deron has proved all these people wrong when?

Daps
So Deron has proved all these people wrong when?
He didn't have to do anything else to prove them wrong. Because he showed that when he could stay healthy (over an adequate period of time) he was still capable of putting up All-Star type numbers - which he did. The critiques of his game weren't reasonable, that's all my point ever was.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
2 more good perimeter shooters coming off the bench for gs :damn:

with healthy oneal that bench is lowkey a starting lineup.