Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
THANK YOU! YOU SEE IT.

This is how some brehs see Black women. Only good enough to be with/around when the chips are down/not at the pinnacle of their career. :mjpls:

Nah. Majors can go find another Becky who will stick around for maltreatment and keep it pushing.

“Bu-but he doesn’t talk like a black guy”

“He doesn’t have edge”

“He was corny back in the day”

How was he suppose to get one if this was the energy he was receiving?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
And if she isn’t lying? I mean, I hope he isn’t an abuser but ppl don’t talk about getting a ride or die because “she won’t lie on you”.

It’s because she’s sticking with you no matter what happens.
Yeah they do, because black women themselves will say “should’ve stayed with a bw” and it’s not because they’re saying “he should’ve been beating on us instead”. Ride or die also implies she won’t set you up. It’s not solely an abuse accepting lense but it can be. A working class Black man saying it is different than India&Durk imitators and peers saying it.
People are saying it because they think she’s lying, not because they think Jonathan did it and that if it was a black woman she would’ve put up with it.

If nikkas think Jonathan 100% did it and then say he “just needed a ride or die” that’s completely sociopathic. It makes more sense to say that if you think someone is innocent

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So my updated synopsis is, dude probably didn't smack her up or choke her, but there probably was an altercation where both of them had some physicality involved, didn't release it because it didn't really paint a light for or against the allegations.

She probably went clubbing afterwards because it wasn't that serious and she probably got too fukked up. At which point JM called the police/paramedic or whatever to do a wellness check on her. And that probably started all this shyt.

I can't say anything about the other people coming forward or his history because we don't know enough yet.

Either way, I think the damage is done.

As always, if you get in some legal shyt, shut all the way the fukk up until it's over. Lawyer's too. His representation is garbage.
Called the police himself:snoop:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:what: Yeah for the people saying he “should’ve gotten him a black woman”. Makes it seems like black women. Are ok with getting their asses beat. :mjpls:Lowkey on some black people has a higher pain tolerance type of timing. Nobody should be ok with getting their ass beat. Another thing Majors never praised ww, or shyted on bw.

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
i wish there was a thread for the people who have actually read the most recent TMZ and LA times articles with details and a timeline and a thread for the people who are just going off headlines.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
That TMZ article is embarrassing AF.

If yall got video proving you didn't violate her on the car, then show that shyt. Instead yall saying he couldn't have hurt her because she partied at the club and
used her hands like that proves something:why:

My homies kicked it with a chick who destroyed her knee at the club and ended up on crutches for months but because they were lit & partying, she aint realize until the next day.

No wonder his PR team dipped. That's some amateur hour shyt that only the #ToryLanezTeam would believe :dead:
Let's root for brother Jonathan during this trying time 🙏

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Jonathan Majors photo

this her? No wonder he was cheating. She looks like Justin Timberlake
6492f848c7493e2b04e67a94d72dfa891183a735.jpg

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah they do, because black women themselves will say “should’ve stayed with a bw” and it’s not because they’re saying “he should’ve been beating on us instead”. Ride or die also implies she won’t set you up. It’s not solely an abuse accepting lense but it can be. A working class Black man saying it is different than India&Durk imitators and peers saying it.
People are saying it because they think she’s lying, not because they think Jonathan did it and that if it was a black woman she would’ve put up with it.

If nikkas think Jonathan 100% did it and then say he “just needed a ride or die” that’s completely sociopathic. It makes more sense to say that if you think someone is innocent

y'all gotta ignore that chick. 99% of women on the Coli only serve as Slave Masters to keep nikkas in check. They are literally ghost when it's not time to shyt on a black man and say "what black men should be doing".

her nor her coven are ever posting in good faith, they play the "confused" role when you call em out so you look like the crazy one.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If yall got video proving you didn't violate her on the car, then show that shyt. Instead yall saying he couldn't have hurt her because she partied at the club and
if he is not guilty of assaulting he I moving as bad as he possibly could be right now. My reflex is to assume innocence for the brother man but he certainly not conniving me

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
That TMZ article is embarrassing AF.

sometimes you can't just drop footage and evidence like this to the public because you can fukk a case up that way.

some of yall so worried about YOU seeing shyt and "public opinion" aka twitter and not actual courts and judges.