Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
And if she isn’t lying? I mean, I hope he isn’t an abuser but ppl don’t talk about getting a ride or die because “she won’t lie on you”.

It’s because she’s sticking with you no matter what happens.
Yeah that's the literal definition of ride or die.
I think dudes are upset to see this play out publicly, and are just throwing random thoughts into space.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
y'all gotta ignore that chick. 99% of women on the Coli only serve as Slave Masters to keep nikkas in check. They are literally ghost when it's not time to shyt on a black man and say "what black men should be doing".

her nor her coven are ever posting in good faith, they play the "confused" role when you call em out so you look like the crazy one.
I realized this. If I were to say “I trust Black women more than other women” they would think I’m leaning into a nuance of psychopathic/sociopathic sensibilities in which I would be the beneficiary of and that I’m trying to get away with something, like making her my punching bag. Which is completely crazy :what:

If I’m a criminal flipping keys, yes. If I’m a regular person saying slang loosely, obviously not :what:

Last edited:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He might have done some yelling and that would have been considered abusive by these types

"abuse behavior":unimpressed:cac coded language to make something as simple as yelling at a set hand seem worst then it is

great white actor's commit abuse on movie sets all the time:unimpressed:

oh the horror:unimpressed:

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sometimes you can't just drop footage and evidence like this to the public because you can fukk a case up that way.

some of yall so worried about YOU seeing shyt and "public opinion" aka twitter and not actual courts and judges.
This x1000. Im hoping he is innocent but I don’t know. Then again, like everyone else, it aint my business.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Kang GIFs | Tenor

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
:what: Yeah for the people saying he “should’ve gotten him a black woman”. Makes it seems like black women. Are ok with getting their ass beaten. :mjpls:Lowkey on some black people has a higher pain tolerance type of timing. Nobody should be ok with getting their ass beat. Another thing Majors never praised ww, or shyted on bw.

THANK YOU! YOU SEE IT.

This is how some brehs see Black women. Only good enough to be with/around when the chips are down/not at the pinnacle of their career. :mjpls:

Nah. Majors can go find another Becky who will stick around for maltreatment and keep it pushing.

No one is saying that. If anything they are praising black women by claiming they have more sense than white women. When they say that, they are saying a black woman won't set the man up, a black woman won't be on some bullshyt and do all sorts of unnecessary shyt that will get a man jammed up. Even more, won't lie frivolously for complete and utter self gain and then act like you are some large scary black man that did something you did not do. This is why even black women say this.

But it is becoming beyond clear that maybe that notion is probably wrong.

And if she isn’t lying? I mean, I hope he isn’t an abuser but ppl don’t talk about getting a ride or die because “she won’t lie on you”.

It’s because she’s sticking with you no matter what happens.
Yes they do. Why do you think people, black women especially, keep highlighting that she's white? A lot of people associate white women with lying, especially on brehs.:what:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That TMZ article is embarrassing AF.

If yall got video proving you didn't violate her on the car, then show that shyt. Instead yall saying he couldn't have hurt her because she partied at the club and
used her hands like that proves something:why:

My homies kicked it with a chick who destroyed her knee at the club and ended up on crutches for months but because they were lit & partying, she aint realize until the next day.

No wonder his PR team dipped. That's some amateur hour shyt that only the #ToryLanezTeam would believe :dead:

She originally claimed he broke her finger, video footage showing her freely using that hand for hours after doesn't prove anything? :dahell:

Man, what? :mjlol:

Fred.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She originally claimed he broke her finger, video footage showing her freely using that hand for hours after doesn't prove anything? :dahell:

Man, what? :mjlol:

Fred.
I've broken a finger before and altho I thought it was dislocated, it felt 'weird' enough for me to go to the hospital. That's not everyone's experience tho which is why the defense is terrible.

For example:
DEAR MAYO CLINIC: My son injured his index finger, but didn’t complain much and even played in a basketball game the next day, so we assumed it was fine. After four days, the swelling didn’t go down, and we took him to the doctor and found out it was broken. They put a cast on his entire hand all the way up to his elbow. Why is such a huge cast necessary for a broken finger? Did we make it worse by waiting to take him in?

That's what makes the evidence terrible. Everyone who has broken a finger or has even a passing background on medical care (or alcohol) knows that her using her hand doesn't mean shyt.

No offense but you really need to take a step back and read what is being said vs what is being shown. Weeks ago they said they had evidence showing that she was never touched and they still haven't released the cab footage. Instead they are taking screenshots of her hands at a bar. If you have footage showing she was never touched, why are you pointing at her using her hands at a bar???? Not to mention the 'text messages saying she admitted to everything' but it really is just her sounding like an abused woman.

It's only so long you can make excuses, and also, even as a mod you know that if @CHICAGO is on your side of the argument, it's usually is terrible sign cuz that nikka is one of the worst posters on the site

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I've broken a finger before and altho I thought it was dislocated, it felt 'weird' enough for me to go to the hospital. That's not everyone's experience tho which is why the defense is terrible.

For example:

That's what makes the evidence terrible. Everyone who has broken a finger or has even a passing background on medical care (or alcohol) knows that her using her hand doesn't mean shyt.

No offense but you really need to take a step back and read what is being said vs what is being shown. Weeks ago they said they had evidence showing that she was never touched and they still haven't released the cab footage. Instead they are taking screenshots of her hands at a bar. If you have footage showing she was never touched, why are you pointing at her using her hands at a bar???? Not to mention the 'text messages saying she admitted to everything' but it really is just her sounding like an abused woman.

It's only so long you can make excuses, and also, even as a mod you know that if @CHICAGO is on your side of the argument, it's usually is terrible sign cuz that nikka is one of the worst posters on the site
if it's alleged that you beat a chick at 11pm and you have video of her perfectly fine at the bar kicking at 11:30pm, you not going to use that as a defense?