Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’m not saying he’s guilty. Just saying he has shyt still ongoing and nobody gonna give him a job while he’s still fighting a rape case.
It's not a criminal case, the DA would bring the case if there was enough evidence for a conviction and obviously there's not especially if homie is filing a motion to get the lawsuit thrown out.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
My guy read the room they say the case gets harder to solve after 48 hours. Why" Because the priority goes to the next case or to the case that gets the most media attention.

All a cold case is is a case that's been "worked" and they don't have a subject not even someone they think who did it but they can't prove it. The case gets shoved and unless they can get someone to cop to it or some wierd major break no one does anything with it.

That doesn't mean it's a cold case bro. You can't work entire leads in 48 hours which is why the show is dependent on people snitching and there's been several episodes that led to arrests down the line.

Even the Houston police has cold cases at over 3 years after all leads have been exhausted, not 48 hours which makes 0 sense.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
7iv8jq.jpg

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That doesn't mean it's a cold case bro. You can't work entire leads in 48 hours which is why the show is dependent on people snitching and there's been several episodes that led to arrests down the line.

Even the Houston police has cold cases at over 3 years after all leads have been exhausted, not 48 hours which makes 0 sense.

All cases are dependent on snitching

My point is someone could walk into 73rd station and say Johnanan Majors killed somebody and unless theres a fresh body they take a report and file it

Make a rape complaint and there will be an arrest

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
This is the biggest fumble I've witnessed, all those disney checks he was about to get :snoop:

Just get yourself a ride or die Queen brehs
Nah, people should be with whoever they are genuinely attracted to. People think brehs should just stay w/Black women because we’re less likely to want to turn in someone who does this to us. That isn’t healthy.

Just keep the drama to a minimum and pick better partners.

Pleeeeenty of brehs in entertainment who date out who don’t get caught up in stuff like this :manny:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
May 5th is just around the corner... his team gonna be hard body trying to clear his name now
Question remains,why are these cacs dropping him?

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
:snoop:If/when Disney decides to fire bruh. I hope Majors doesn’t harm himself. I think he still can have a career. It just isn’t going to be as big. As It was heading to smh. For the brothers that keeps bringing up white actors/actress. Y’all know damn well black people doesn’t get. The same opportunities to fukk up. As their white counterparts let’s keep it a buck. Will Smith is the only black man who’s good. Black Hollywood is going to hold Will down.

Cacs are literally still putting out articles saying, "Can Will's career recover from the slap?" :mjpls:

Meanwhile if Tom Hanks had slapped Pete Davidson for making fun of Rita Wilson they would have laughed about it and given him an award for it.

And I mentioned this before but Black people because they don't focus on having financial power literally have zero power in Hollywood.

So if they want to work they have to get cac's money for it, unless they want tubi level movies/shows.

Therefore any success that big named Black actors have is conditional.

That is it depends on the current conditions shaped by whatever cacs think about them at any given time. So if you deviate one nanometer from being a statue that does nothing, says nothing, and is nothing other than an actor, and you anger or even slightly annoy them or they just make up something they'll try to get you out of here.

Witness Denzel with Katie Couric making up in her own cac brain a perceived issue that never happened to try to jam him up or that silly cacette from Gray's anatomy running her mouth. :scust:

And he's basically the epitome of zero drama and they still tried it with him.

And the Cuba Gooding Jr situation is a joke. Dude groped some cacettes and they treated him like Weinstein. That's the difference in treatment. Granted he probably has terrible lawyers and management but those cases were nothing but because he's Black and had no real power they destroyed him.

Last edited:

Boxchevy

Pro
Daps
Nah, people should be with whoever they are genuinely attracted to. People think brehs should just stay w/Black women because we’re less likely to want to turn in someone who does this to us. That isn’t healthy.

Pleeeeenty of brehs in entertainment who date out who don’t get caught up in stuff like this :manny:
Right. It's funny, No one told him to get a 'ride or die queen' before this scandal. Now that he is on his way down, he 'needs' a black woman. Thats a insult to black women. He needs to stay where he is at and live his truth.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

Uh the same could be said for both genders if you look at the IPV rates and the rates of who initiate them more.

And I think the point was that sisters supposedly are less likely to LIE on you. Not the whole “black men just want someone to walk over” argument

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That TMZ article is embarrassing AF.

If yall got video proving you didn't violate her on the car, then show that shyt. Instead yall saying he couldn't have hurt her because she partied at the club and
used her hands like that proves something:why:

My homies kicked it with a chick who destroyed her knee at the club and ended up on crutches for months but because they were lit & partying, she aint realize until the next day.

No wonder his PR team dipped. That's some amateur hour shyt that only the #ToryLanezTeam would believe :dead:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Right. It's funny, No one told him to get a 'ride or die queen' before this scandal. Now that he is on his way down, he 'needs' a black woman. Thats a insult to black women. He needs to stay where he is at and live his truth.
THANK YOU! YOU SEE IT.

This is how some brehs see Black women. Only good enough to be with/around when the chips are down/not at the pinnacle of their career. :mjpls:

Nah. Majors can go find another Becky who will stick around for maltreatment and keep it pushing.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Uh the same could be said for both genders if you look at the IPV rates and the rates of who initiate them more.

And I think the point was that sisters supposedly are less likely to LIE on you. Not the whole “black men just want someone to walk over” argument
And if she isn’t lying? I mean, I hope he isn’t an abuser but ppl don’t talk about getting a ride or die because “she won’t lie on you”.

It’s because she’s sticking with you no matter what happens.