Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if it's alleged that you beat a chick at 11pm and you have video of her perfectly fine at the bar kicking at 11:30pm, you not going to use that as a defense?
If you have footage from the cab showing you DIDN'T beat her ass, you not going to use that as a defense?

It's really not that hard. This is legit Tory Lanez all over again. :dead:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
At this point,if a video exists...obese D.A has viewed it
Disney and all his other employers have also viewed it
Yet, charges haven't been dropped and companies are cutting ties with him left and right
It's not looking good for the bedbuck

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Jonathan Majors photo

this her? No wonder he was cheating. She looks like Justin Timberlake
This nikka couldn’t at least get with one of those Scarlett Johansson type White chicks? :hhh:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
You could never in your life name that or any woody allen movie without google so that’s a bad example

Shut the fukk up bozo. they were running ads for it all over the TV that's how I knew about it

Woody Allen never got punished. Or disowned by the industry. Top stars still lining up to work with him - they were filming it during #metoo

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If you have footage from the cab showing you DIDN'T beat her ass, you not going to use that as a defense?

It's really not that hard. This is legit Tory Lanez all over again. :dead:
why didn't you directly answer the question?

if you get accused of beating woman at 11pm and you have footage of her perfectly fine at 11:30pm are you not going to use that footage as a defense?

just say it, no matter what evidence you see it won't be enough. right?

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
This dude's lawyer might somehow be worse than Tory Lanez. There's nothing more important than public opinion for an actor and that Indian has done everything possible to tarnish it.

We're in the "believe women" era yet she thinks the character assassination method against a white woman will somehow work. :dead:

All they had to do was remain silent until this blew over unless there were pics floating around akin to Rihanna's battered face or tape of him abusing her.

Yet this dumb bytch has done the complete opposite and every single move she's made. Public statements, leaking of texts, lying about video evidence and these new photos have all backfired on her client.

The only people on his side remaining are Coli nikkas and social pariahs like Tiffany Haddish. :dead:

He needed someone like Johnny Depp's lawyer in his corner because he's already dead and buried at this point.

johnny-depp-joelle-rich-00-0922-142e06a61f494ef094f0d919441f5c2c.jpg

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Shut the fukk up bozo. they were running ads for it all over the TV that's how I knew about it

Woody Allen never got punished. Or disowned by the industry. Top stars still lining up to work with him - they were filming it during #metoo

So I’m correct, I know. Woody Allen is as anonymous as it gets in todays world. Same with Kevin Spacey

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This dude's lawyer might somehow be worse than Tory Lanez. There's nothing more important than public opinion for an actor and that Indian has done everything possible to tarnish it.

We're in the "believe women" era yet she thinks the character assassination method against a white woman will somehow work. :dead:

All they had to do was remain silent until this blew over unless there were pics floating around akin to Rihanna's battered face or tape of him abusing her.

Yet this dumb bytch has done the complete opposite and every single move she's made. Public statements, leaking of texts, lying about video evidence and these new photos have all backfired on her client.

The only people on his side remaining are Coli nikkas and social pariahs like Tiffany Haddish. :dead:

He needed someone like Johnny Depp's lawyer in his corner because he's already dead and buried at this point.

johnny-depp-joelle-rich-00-0922-142e06a61f494ef094f0d919441f5c2c.jpg

DUDE JOHNNY DEPP
SUFFERED THE SAME FATE AS MAJORS...
PUBLIC TURNED ON HIM,
DROPPED FROM PROJECTS,
LOST MILLIONS
AND DIDNT GET REDEMPTION UNTIL YEARS LATER.
:devil:
:evil:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

DUDE JOHNNY DEPP
SUFFERED THE SAME FATE AS MAJORS...
PUBLIC TURNED ON HIM,
DROPPED FROM PROJECTS,
LOST MILLIONS
AND DIDNT GET REDEMPTION UNTIL YEARS LATER.
:devil:
:evil:

Exactly. Johnny Depp, according to his former agent, got dropped from Disney (Pirates of the Caribbean) directly due to Amber Heard's allegation in 2018. And people saying Jonathan Majors should follow his path and "let it blow over". :mjlol: Jonathan Majors lawyer released enough info where we can at least see the woman involved saying he didn't do it, and show pictures of her fine directly after the incident. They, JM's team, put out what info they could early.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why didn't you directly answer the question?

if you get accused of beating woman at 11pm and you have footage of her perfectly fine at 11:30pm are you not going to use that footage as a defense?

just say it, no matter what evidence you see it won't be enough. right?

Not if I have the footage of me not beating her ass at the time in question. The fukk is wrong with you niccas?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Not if I have the footage of me not beating her ass at the time in question. The fukk is wrong with you niccas?
again, why can't yall directly answer the question. it's a yes or no question. just admit that yall been calling that lawyer dumb this whole time but can't seem to directly say how.

lawyer shows enough of a text message to show the woman involved saying he didn't beat her
"this bytch dumb showing the victim clearing him in writing"

lawyer shows still shots of woman using the hand with the finger that was allegedly broken directly after the alleged incident
"this bytch dumb showing the woman walking around healthy kicking it at the bar"

and clearly she's holding onto certain things until they get in front of a judge, i figured you nikkas was smart enough to see that, but i guess not.

what logic are you nikkas using? the only thing i'm seeing is yall repeating goofy twitter people statements about "this made shyt worse"...but nobody can say how.