Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo. This may have some credence. This dude was on his way to being the next Denzel. Looked like everyone wanted to book him.

It's like they were saying lets chop him down and have him forever graveling. Bruh literally has to be a boy scout going forward. Got to watch everything he does or say. I couldn't live like that.
The good news is that god given grace can never be permanently shut off. It finds a way to shine. Always. It is a spiritual law.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CACs are given multiple chances but we can’t wait to throw our own under the bus over one or two mistakes. :smh:

Robert Downey Jr made tens and tens of millions and is beloved by cacs eventhough he was a chronic fukkup at one point. But it’s all good right? he changed…..meanwhile they were ready to burn Majors alive for taking his phone back and running away :francis:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Breh is too talented to be denied.

This is like a 10x google engineer caught up in some shyt getting his position

You can't let that level of talent go.

He is better than 95 percent of the doofuses in Hollywood

Edit:

I feel like he will get Kang back eventually, especially if he excels in these upcoming roles
breh better hurry cuz Avengers: Kang Dynasty supposed to start filiming at the end of this year for a May 2026 release date. i imagine disney wants to see how this new film does before they think about re-casting him

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)