Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
When you become experienced with more and more battered women cases you will see that her texts suggest she may be one. The attorney did fukk up. Unless the texts said “Babe I understand I totally lied and you never touched me” then you don’t release it to the public. At a minimum they are subject to various interpretations. And what you don’t want is the public interpreting them for you. And that’s exactly what has happened.
THIS IS HOLLYWOOD "I SAW IT ON LAW & ORDER SVU" BABBLE.

in real life, guess what, there are crazy suicidal people out here. Many of those people are in relationships right now. Those people snap. Those suicidal people do shyt like threaten to commit suicide if you get in an argument with them or you threaten to dump them.

Now unless you have more evidence than what his lawyers dropped please provide it. And "battered women on tv be saying...." is not evidence.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:If/when Disney decides to fire bruh. I hope Majors doesn’t harm himself. I think he still can have a career. It just isn’t going to be as big. As It was heading to smh. For the brothers that keeps bringing up white actors/actress. Y’all know damn well black people doesn’t get. The same opportunities to fukk up. As their white counterparts let’s keep it a buck. Will Smith is the only black man who’s good. Black Hollywood is going to hold Will down.
He's Toast at this point no matter what. He's being set up for the All these (anonymous white) women can't be wrong treatment.

The video evidence of sexual assalt for Cuba Gooding was him brushing his hand on a white girl's ass in a Club. That nikka won an oscar haven't heard from him since.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He's Toast at this point no matter what. He's being set up for the All these (anonymous white) women can't be wrong treatment.

The video evidence of sexual assalt for Cuba Gooding was him brushing his hand on a white girl's ass in a Club. That nikka won an oscar haven't heard from him since.
Cuba had multiple actual rape cases and plead guilty to some of the shyt and still has ongoing cases.

JM just has some now deleted anonymous twitter accusations.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Cuba had multiple actual rape cases and plead guilty to some of the shyt and still has ongoing cases.

JM just has some now deleted anonymous twitter accusations.
Rape cases? I just heard of that assualt case which he got probation for.

Again maybe it's cosby style cases of women "remembering" he raped them either way shyt ain't being talked about after he got that slap on the wrist.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He has an ongoing rape case right now :francis:
You mean this case:

Key word Lawsuit

Take it from a guy accused of Rape nikka if the evidence is there and the bytch is willing to testify you just bought a first class ticket to bootyville.

The bytch said he raped her in '13 she's suing because at this point there's zero evidence that he raped her and until recently it was pass the statue of limitations.

Murder doesn't fall under the statute of limitations but if nothing happens in the first 48 it gets round filed into the cold case files.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You mean this case:

Key word Lawsuit

Take it from a guy accused of Rape nikka if the evidence is there and the bytch is willing to testify you just bought a first class ticket to bootyville.

The bytch said he raped her in '13 she's suing because at this point there's zero evidence that he raped her and until recently it was pass the statue of limitations.

Murder doesn't fall under the statute of limitations but if nothing happens in the first 48 it gets round filed into the cold case files.
I’m not saying he’s guilty. Just saying he has shyt still ongoing and nobody gonna give him a job while he’s still fighting a rape case.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’m not saying he’s guilty. Just saying he has shyt still ongoing and nobody gonna give him a job while he’s still fighting a rape case.
I'm saying no one is giving a dude accused of rape a job. Ask me how I know this.

I keep bringing up my case because usually when someone says someone was arrested for rape people assume dude is guilty even more than if they say that someone was arrested for murder.

All this Coli weeping and gnashing of teeth doesn't matter just like it didn't for the Tori case the truth is Disney already dropped him but because they depend on fanboys and I guess he did well they will just wait before deciding who is the new Kang. They have to retcon the final scene with all the different Kangs in the AntMan movie.

What's probably happening is the negotiations on how much of the money that Majors is gonna keep in the contract and him being silent and not shytting on the franchise going forward.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Lmaoooo, nikka, murder doesn't become a cold case if it doesn't get solved in 48 hrs lmaooooo. Even the first 48 doesn't imply that
My guy read the room they say the case gets harder to solve after 48 hours. Why" Because the priority goes to the next case or to the case that gets the most media attention.

All a cold case is is a case that's been "worked" and they don't have a subject not even someone they think who did it but they can't prove it. The case gets shoved and unless they can get someone to cop to it or some wierd major break no one does anything with it.