Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
it's amazing how many people here kept saying she was fukking up. As we can see people wanted Jonathan Majors to just beg for forgiveness. Imagine releasing evidence to clear yourself being called "fukking up". I wouldn't hire anybody from the coli to help me in a crisis.

No conclusive evidence has been released as of recent to the public. The video footage will either clear him or it can be used against him. The past testimonials from the other alleged victims will hurt his career. Even if he does not get convicted, it will be difficult to market him. The coli thought Tory was going to walk free.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
They did A plus work actually.

It was assumed that the GF text to Majors was a form of battered woman syndrome.

But in actuality she was really copping pleas. And actually apologizing.
Obviously, I'm not a lawyer, but regardless of what the reality is the perception in those texts looked bad.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

That shyt needs to leak ASAP because I'm sick of this shyt where all it takes is an accusation to get a brotha out the paint.

Black Men need to realize we don't get the benefit of the doubt and gotta move accordingly. Game is dirty against us. :to:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Crazy thing is the original case might not even matter anymore. It seems something happened but maybe not to the extent as was first alleged. His bigger problem is the people from the past that are now coming forward. This case just opened the door. I’m sure Marvel is looking for a new Kang as we speak.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
They did A plus work actually.

It was assumed that the GF text to Majors was a form of battered woman syndrome.

But in actuality she was really copping pleas. And actually apologizing.

it's amazing how many people here kept saying she was fukking up. As we can see people wanted Jonathan Majors to just beg for forgiveness. Imagine releasing evidence to clear yourself being called "fukking up". I wouldn't hire anybody from the coli to help me in a crisis.
When you become experienced with more and more battered women cases you will see that her texts suggest she may be one. The attorney did fukk up. Unless the texts said “Babe I understand I totally lied and you never touched me” then you don’t release it to the public. At a minimum they are subject to various interpretations. And what you don’t want is the public interpreting them for you. And that’s exactly what has happened.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
They say Majors got home at 11:13 AM, and found her unconscious and half naked on the floor of his walk-in closet. He also discovered she allegedly threw up in his bed, and told him she'd taken "a few sleeping tablets."

Try to save ur girls life from a suicide attempt only to be labeled an abuser by the internet.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Crazy thing is the original case might not even matter anymore. It seems something happened but maybe not to the extent as was first alleged. His bigger problem is the people from the past that are now coming forward. This case just opened the door. I’m sure Marvel is looking for a new Kang as we speak.
Even if you beleive the orignial story he either slapped her face and or slapper her hand and she can a minor contustion over her ear.

Again not saying that he should done that if that's what happened but he didn't stomp a mudhole in her ass and she wasn't seriously hurt.

Now everyone is suddenly remembering when he was violent to them in some unspecified way. And they covered all of this up while he was a nobody and only now when his case may fall apart do they decide to come forward.

It's the same tactic used against Black Men when a case is weak. They found video of noted white girl lover Cuba Gooding Jr. drunk in Liv in Miami as ëvidence""
No need to find extra Tori "victims" because I guess they knew how that case was gonna go.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Try to save ur girls life from a suicide attempt only to be labeled an abuser by the internet.
I said it back when the story first dropped.

Only time a black man gone call the police on himself in reference to a white woman is if she’s gonna make it way worse if he doesn’t call the cops.:smh:

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:If/when Disney decides to fire bruh. I hope Majors doesn’t harm himself. I think he still can have a career. It just isn’t going to be as big. As It was heading to smh. For the brothers that keeps bringing up white actors/actress. Y’all know damn well black people doesn’t get. The same opportunities to fukk up. As their white counterparts let’s keep it a buck. Will Smith is the only black man who’s good. Black Hollywood is going to hold Will down.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
No conclusive evidence has been released as of recent to the public. The video footage will either clear him or it can be used against him. The past testimonials from the other alleged victims will hurt his career. Even if he does not get convicted, it will be difficult to market him. The coli thought Tory was going to walk free.
again, we don't know if there are actual other victims. The variety article only says "sources say there are other victims".
sitting back and being quiet didn't work as he was being dropped from opportunities.

What world do yall live in where a women admitting in writing that you didn't beat her is worse than sitting back being quiet?