Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:mjpls: LOOK AT THIS bytch
OUT PARTYING ALL NIGHT/MORNING
AFTER ALLEGEDLY BEING BEAT
THE fukk UP.

PROBABLY EVEN HAD SOME
"REVENGE" ROUGH SEX WITH A
STRANGER THAT NIGHT
WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN
THE "CHOKE" LACERATIONS.
:devil:
:evil:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
This whole thing really does come off like some kind of elaborate chess match that we're seeing in real time between Jonathan majors and the opposing forces against him.

Hope he can clear his name assuming he isn't some serial abuser which is a stretch considering we had never heard anything about it until now (especially in this post metoo climate).

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jonathan Majors photo

this her? No wonder he was cheating. She looks like Justin Timberlake

oh hell nah lmaoooo

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

So my updated synopsis is, dude probably didn't smack her up or choke her, but there probably was an altercation where both of them had some physicality involved, didn't release it because it didn't really paint a light for or against the allegations.

She probably went clubbing afterwards because it wasn't that serious and she probably got too fukked up. At which point JM called the police/paramedic or whatever to do a wellness check on her. And that probably started all this shyt.

I can't say anything about the other people coming forward or his history because we don't know enough yet.

Either way, I think the damage is done.

As always, if you get in some legal shyt, shut all the way the fukk up until it's over. Lawyer's too. His representation is garbage.

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
So my updated synopsis is, dude probably didn't smack her up or choke her, but there probably was an altercation where both of them had some physicality involved, didn't release it because it didn't really paint a light for or against the allegations.

She probably went clubbing afterwards because it wasn't that serious and she probably got too fukked up. At which point JM called the police/paramedic or whatever to do a wellness check on her. And that probably started all this shyt.

I can't say anything about the other people coming forward or his history because we don't know enough yet.

Either way, I think the damage is done.

As always, if you get in some legal shyt, shut all the way the fukk up until it's over. Lawyer's too. His representation is garbage.
I think his representation had to put out info because he is an entertainer. Everything is optics.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man, became big fans of Jonathan Majors and David Choe recently.

They not down and out yet though. Evidence against both of them ain't really the most reliable.
Major's main thing is dude is an a$$hole or has slight temper.
Choe's main thing is he has bad humor or made a bad fake story for clout.

Tory situation was different. Megan literally had a hole in her foot and multiple witnesses.

LGBT, feminists, etc. go hard but there's still a factor of nuance here.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
They did A plus work actually.

It was assumed that the GF text to Majors was a form of battered woman syndrome.

But in actuality she was really copping pleas. And actually apologizing.
it's amazing how many people here kept saying she was fukking up. As we can see people wanted Jonathan Majors to just beg for forgiveness. Imagine releasing evidence to clear yourself being called "fukking up". I wouldn't hire anybody from the coli to help me in a crisis.