Jon Moxley is entering rehab

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya u boston dunkin donuts cac…got neckbeards making up shyt so they hope the aewstinks thread goes away

“its toxic for tsc :mjcry:“ meanwhile u jabronis are telln posters to drink bleach if they say one bad thing about aew

u make roman reigns HGH needle jokes and cry about mox cant put the wine coolers down..
1. I'm not from Boston, dumb ass cac

2. I made up the fact that you said some foul shyt that had to be deleted from the Brodie Lee passed away thread? Last I checked, there is evidence of this in the very thread

3. I never said any of that shyt. Find one post of me saying that. I'll wait :sas2:

4. Don't nobody gives a fukk about your thread except you. You literally have over 1000 posts in there. More than the next 10+ top posters COMBINED :mjlol:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
1. I'm not from Boston, dumb ass cac

2. I made up the fact that you said some foul shyt that had to be deleted from the Brodie Lee passed away thread? Last I checked, there is evidence of this in the very thread

3. I never said any of that shyt. Find one post of me saying that. I'll wait :sas2:

4. Don't nobody gives a fukk about your thread except you. You literally have over 1000 posts in there. More than the next 10+ top posters COMBINED :mjlol:

didnt read

celtics stink

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I would just like that add that I think it is great Jon is seeking help, and I am in no way using this as part of some wwe/aew war

marge-simpson-the-simpsons.gif

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The face bloat was a dead giveaway. He's also in terrible shape and has completely let himself go.

tumblr_n7pjnmlPWU1tqkqswo6_250.gifv

2014 was a long time ago :francis: Hopefully he gets his mind right and recovers. He shouldn't even think about wrestling until the summer at the earliest.

Wow :picard:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
the wrestlers nowadays are too big of marks and forget that the only thing that matters in the long run in wrestling is making a lot of money and keeping yourself as healthy as possible. They spend so much time whining about their promos being scripted or not being able to do the storylines they want that they lose sight of what really matters.

The best gigs in wrestling are people like R-Truth or Santino who get to do stupid comedy for 15 years and collect a paycheck without ever having to wrestle 20+ minute hard hitting main event matches or any of the high profile ladder/cage/no DQ matches that take years off careers.

The business would be dead with this mentality. Every fan would bytch about wrestlers priorities being wrong and ruining the product. 99% of the audience would give two fukks about workers being "smart" and would not watch them working that way.

Wrestlers have always been marks, if by marks you mean caring too much about things not related to money. Shi,t 30 years ago motherfukkers were dying and OD'ing left and right and AlLL they cared about was money.

The "Wrestlers shouldn't care this much" take is so disingenuous. Same as Sports fans saying players should just get the bag as a mediocre player, con a team and count their money.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The gimmick deathmatches he's being doing doesn't help with the drinking either.

I'm saying. Dude running back to the place that supplies vices:francis:. Like somebody pointed out, that G1 broke the boy:mjcry:.

Dude came in Dub like Caine, but end up looking like Chancey :picard:.

Hope the best for dude because low key I enjoyed his tournament run as he was beating ass and leaving:wow: