NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Not the E-Drones using this in bad faith for their stan wars:hhh:

these dudes know no bounds with that corny shyt :scust:

guarantee they would’ve tried to clown on Brodie dying if they thought they wasn’t gon get banned with the quickness for it

Don't look at Max... I think he's too far gone

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I listened to the interview he did on the Observer site last week and frankly he did seem more out of it and nonsensical than usual. Hopefully he is able to come out of this Ok.

Awful timing with the book out and a PPV a few weeks away, but life doesn’t always work on the schedule planned does it?

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these dudes know no bounds with that corny shyt :scust:

guarantee they would’ve tried to clown on Brodie dying if they thought they wasn’t gon get banned with the quickness for it
@Max. has a deleted post in the Brodie death thread. Literally minutes after finding out he died. He most definitely clowned him or found some way to tie in his passing to some stan war shyt:scust: Dude is literally unhinged

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
All best wishes and strength to him. Addiction struggles aint no joke and anyone who has dealt with friends or family in that situation knows it aint guaranteed they'll get help. Even when they admit to themselves they're spiraling. The self reflection can be extremely brief when those cravings hit.

Despite how much more cleaned up the industry is to an extent (at least compared to how rampant and "normal" it was to be filled up to your eyeballs with substances decades ago) I cant imagine how a lot of these talents deal with the wear and tear of their bodies. Maybe im p*ssy, but this business sounds and looks painful as fukk :picard:
The winners are already decided, but that doesn't take away from the fact that these wrestlers put their bodies through extreme punishment for our entertainment. Having been in a actual wrestling ring before I can tell you that shyt is very unforgiving.