Jon Moxley is entering rehab

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
the wrestlers nowadays are too big of marks and forget that the only thing that matters in the long run in wrestling is making a lot of money and keeping yourself as healthy as possible. They spend so much time whining about their promos being scripted or not being able to do the storylines they want that they lose sight of what really matters.

The best gigs in wrestling are people like R-Truth or Santino who get to do stupid comedy for 15 years and collect a paycheck without ever having to wrestle 20+ minute hard hitting main event matches or any of the high profile ladder/cage/no DQ matches that take years off careers.

Exactly.

I'm already getting tired of seeing hardcore matches and deathmatches now in AEW and in other companies.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
The business would be dead with this mentality. Every fan would bytch about wrestlers priorities being wrong and ruining the product. 99% of the audience would give two fukks about workers being "smart" and would not watch them working that way.

Wrestlers have always been marks, if by marks you mean caring too much about things not related to money. Shi,t 30 years ago motherfukkers were dying and OD'ing left and right and AlLL they cared about was money.

The "Wrestlers shouldn't care this much" take is so disingenuous. Same as Sports fans saying players should just get the bag as a mediocre player, con a team and count their money.
I wish I could dap this more. I love having a job that I enjoy that puts effort into developing me and appreciates me doing the best job while having fun. This shouldnt be a foriegn concept.

Say what you want about AEW but them dudes are having FUN. And it reflects in the product and crowd.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
That explains him always looking bloated like he’s about to combust…

Jon wasn’t always the most in shape wrestler but compared to his wwe days, he look terrible and it’s effected his performances in the ring.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
How stupid does that hangman drunk gimmick look now???

maybe it was a rib on mox…bcuz he did that bullshyt Wcw Scott hall gimmick for a year

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Then explain this move being arguably the most popular in wrestling history?

the-rock-wwe.gif

Seems like Rock wrestled smarter knowing his character work made even the most basic move in wrestling history super popular than him trying to pop Dave Meltzer by falling on his head a million times or taking bumps on thumbtacks in front of 200 neckbeards

Wrestling would be in a much better place right now if wrestlers focused more on coming up with larger than life gimmicks/characters and dope catch phrases than salivating over having stiff 30 minute matches that don't bring in new viewers whatsoever.

I can respect Jon Moxley turning down a little more money from WWE if he feels like AEW can help him become a bigger mainstream crossover star and have a more marketable character. But seemingly he turned down a bigger bag just so he can go have forearm exchanges with Japanese dudes no casual fans know and wrestle for garbage indy feds at soup kitchens.
Man, stop using this as platform for that wack ass anti-smark bullshyt. Wrestlers have ALWAYS been marks and pushing the envelope - while guys like Rock and Hogan are the exceptions, don't thing for one second a guy like Stone Cold or Macho Man or Ric Flair or Shawn Michaels weren't living and breathing the business, pushing the envelope and trying to have the best matches at the expense of their personal well-being. Guys from the alleged "wORk sMArtEr era" were the ones dropping like flies, yet still you couldn't wait to get this wack take off at the first impetus.

The goddamn face for wrestlers taking their craft too seriously is a guy who retired 20 years ago :mjlol:

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
When did Flair or Dusty value anything over making the most money in their prime? They always did whatever was needed to stay at the top of the card. Every move they made career wise was about staying a main event draw. As far as I know they never took less $ or voluntarily went down the card just to have lesser status passion project "great matches" that the newsletters would put over.
nikkas like Dusty were working hole in the wall feds in Puerto Rico and Florida carving their forehead up, get the entire fukk outta here :mjlol:

Mick Foley and Terry Funk wrestling in a C-Tier hardcore promotion in Japan just to throw themselves into C4-laced barbed wire, but oh, it's only wrestlers today that got their priorities fukked up :duck:

Like, I'm really in disbelief you had the audacity to fire this take off about this generation when it was the wrestlers from the 80s and 90s who were addicted to painkillers and steroids and dying early deaths.Two-thirds of the WrestleMania 6 card didn't even make it to 65. The fukk you talking about "nowadays":gucci:

Last edited:
Daps
Glad Mox is getting help. I wonder about Jericho too, because his current look may not just be because of age either. And he has the same bloated, red in the face look compared to when he was the 1st AEW champ and even wrestling in New Japan just a few years ago. Chris Daniels, R Truth, Dustin, etc are all his age or older and don't look like he does....

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
  • saw the stinky booking plans and was like fukk this!!!

• F4WOnline
    ’s Dave Meltzer indicated AEW’s initial plan in the World Title Eliminator Tournament was for Jon Moxley to undergo a personality change and defeat Orange Cassidy. Fightful claims Miro wasn’t originally scheduled for Dynamite this week, and he arrived at the venue shortly before show time to replace Moxley. There’s no timetable for when Moxley will return to the promotion now that he’s in rehab.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Vince never gonna get any backlash... half his roster are addicted to something, the other half are already dead...

how tf did some jackoff from conneticut become untouchable? :stopitslime:
Oh, don’t worry my friend, he’ll be gettin touched REAL soon, wether it’s in Hell or prison, he’s gettin touched including all the fukkwits who defended him all these years. :mjlit: