Jon Moxley is entering rehab

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Vince never gonna get any backlash... half his roster are addicted to something, the other half are already dead...

how tf did some jackoff from conneticut become untouchable? :stopitslime:

The fact that mainstream media just doesn't care about wrestling like that helps :ld:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Glad he has his priorities straight. With him doing his book tour, changing homes and the PPV coming up, he could've easily pushed this aside and do more damage to himself. Can't fukk around when you just had a kid :salute:

I listened to the interview he did on the Observer site last week and frankly he did seem more out of it and nonsensical than usual. Hopefully he is able to come out of this Ok.

I don't usually listen to Mox interbiews but I did left that WOR one wondering if he was ok, working a gimmick or if he was all fukked up :lupe:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You could look at him and tell something was going on. His weight, the way he carried himself to his skin. Renee ultimately chose this so she has to deal with everything that comes with it. Very good chance he's popping pills too.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
1628135464990-png.105736
I knew something was up

Face been bloated for a minute

Had some yesterday, but tryna cut that shyt out entirely my damn self

Best of luck to dude

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
This is truly a toxic Business if you let it be.

the wrestlers nowadays are too big of marks and forget that the only thing that matters in the long run in wrestling is making a lot of money and keeping yourself as healthy as possible. They spend so much time whining about their promos being scripted or not being able to do the storylines they want that they lose sight of what really matters.

The best gigs in wrestling are people like R-Truth or Santino who get to do stupid comedy for 15 years and collect a paycheck without ever having to wrestle 20+ minute hard hitting main event matches or any of the high profile ladder/cage/no DQ matches that take years off careers.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
the wrestlers nowadays are too big of marks and forget that the only thing that matters in the long run in wrestling is making a lot of money and keeping yourself as healthy as possible. They spend so much time whining about their promos being scripted or not being able to do the storylines they want that they lose sight of what really matters.

The best gigs in wrestling are people like R-Truth or Santino who get to do stupid comedy for 15 years and collect a paycheck without ever having to wrestle 20+ minute hard hitting main event matches or any of the high profile ladder/cage/no DQ matches that take years off careers.

All of this ^^^^^^^^^^^^

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG

I was the perfect age for a kid who thought The Bushwhackers were awesome

I had no idea they were hardcore and could wrestle their ass off.

It is probably how they got to be the comedy wrestlers, but for me, they didn't need to spill a drop of blood to leave a legacy.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
@Max. has a deleted post in the Brodie death thread. Literally minutes after finding out he died. He most definitely clowned him or found some way to tie in his passing to some stan war shyt:scust: Dude is literally unhinged

u cacs stay making up shyt…

i asked why the news was his lungs randomly went out..while i was gettn food at a drive thru…and nobody wanted to ask about it…i thought dude had covid(which causes lungs to shut down) we in a pandemic..

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u cacs stay making up shyt…

i asked why the news was his lungs randomly went out..while i was gettn food at a drive thru…and nobody wanted to ask about it…i thought dude had covid(which causes lungs to shut down) we in a pandemic..
:mjlol: Yeah, okay. Your comment was so innocent that mods immediately removed it and the people who caught it commented on how tasteless it was. fukk outta here, cac. You get no benefit of the doubt :camby:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
:mjlol: Yeah, okay. Your comment was so innocent that mods immediately removed it and the people who caught it commented on how tasteless it was. fukk outta here, cac. You get no benefit of the doubt :camby:

Ya u boston dunkin donuts cac…got neckbeards making up shyt so they hope the aewstinks thread goes away

“its toxic for tsc :mjcry:“ meanwhile u jabronis are telln posters to drink bleach if they say one bad thing about aew

u make roman reigns HGH needle jokes and cry about mox cant put the wine coolers down..

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.