Jon Moxley is entering rehab

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
That'd explain his look over the past few months. Just thought it was a fatherhood weight gain.

Here's hoping he gets sober.

His Orange Cassidy match has been promoted as recently as this week so rehab hasn't been planned long. He lives in Vegas where the Henry Ruggs situation just happened. I wonder if that inspired him to get help.

Wouldn't be surprising.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
His Orange Cassidy match has been promoted as recently as this week so rehab hasn't been planned long. He lives in Vegas where the Henry Ruggs situation just happened. I wonder if that inspired him to get help.

The Henry Ruggs situation might've been the tipping point. I've listened to almost every episode of Oral Sessions, and Renee mentioned about two weeks ago that they're moving out of Las Vegas to Cincinnati. That move could've been due to his situation.

Daps
All best wishes and strength to him. Addiction struggles aint no joke and anyone who has dealt with friends or family in that situation knows it aint guaranteed they'll get help. Even when they admit to themselves they're spiraling. The self reflection can be extremely brief when those cravings hit.

Despite how much more cleaned up the industry is to an extent (at least compared to how rampant and "normal" it was to be filled up to your eyeballs with substances decades ago) I cant imagine how a lot of these talents deal with the wear and tear of their bodies. Maybe im p*ssy, but this business sounds and looks painful as fukk :picard:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
1628135464990-png.105736
:merchant:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
millionaire wrestler and new father and mox is still out here putting it all in jeopardy
Mind you I thought he was overdoing the drinking since last year(He was talking that greasy shyt in a few interviews) and he's been looking like shyt for awhile

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Jon Moxley has entered an impatient program to treat his issues with alcohol. Tony Khan posted to Twitter on Tuesday night to announce that Moxley has allowed him to share that the former AEW World Champion has entered the inpatient program.
Khan wrote:
”Jon Moxley has allowed me to share with you that he is entering an inpatient alcohol treatment program. Jon is a beloved member of the AEW family. We all stand with him and Renee, and all of his family and friends, as he shifts his focus to recovery.
“Jon is making a very brave choice to get help, and we’re embracing his choice and supporting him however we can.
“I’m proud to call Jon a friend, and like many of you, I’m also a fan of Mox and look forward to a time in the future when he is eventually ready to return to the ring. Until then, thank you for supporting Jon and respecting his privacy at this time.
“If you or a loved one need help, please reach out to SAMHSA’s National Helpline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357).”

Moxley was set to face Orange Cassidy in the AEW World Title Eliminator Tournament, but that will of course no longer go down. No word on AEW’s plans to move ahead with the tournament.
On behalf of 411, our best wishes to Moxley and his family during this time and our thoughts are with them during his recovery

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Not the E-Drones using this in bad faith for their stan wars:hhh:

these dudes know no bounds with that corny shyt :scust:

guarantee they would’ve tried to clown on Brodie dying if they thought they wasn’t gon get banned with the quickness for it

Last edited: