John Singleton's 'Snowfall' Season 1 Thread

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Franklins mother is gonnakickstart gentrify in the hood and Melody's father is gonna be the one to lock up franklin the first time.
Franklins storyline is too predictable, i need them to add unexpected twist :snoop:

They need show more action onscreen verses offscreen. 3 events that they shouldve shown the audience

Leons shooting
the missing girls murder/coverup
Colombian informant murder

I'm guessing FX didn't give them a proper budget to show all this sh-t. I mean we had an episode where the least interesting storyline was set around a crash/landed airplane in the desert for the entire episode.

The show seems like it was originally meant to be like Traffic and The Wire set in the 80's but then someone said 'hey, let's make this soapy and sensationalized like Power, Empire, etc.' I can see why they didn't consult Freeway Ricky Ross or any of the real ppl involved in it. They probably wouldn't like their depictions on it....

Remember reading an article about how they had to rewrite the OG script for this or something when it landed at FX from Showtime.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I'm guessing FX didn't give them a proper budget to show all this sh-t. I mean we had an episode where the least interesting storyline was set around a crash/landed airplane in the desert for the entire episode.

The show seems like it was originally meant to be like Traffic and The Wire set in the 80's but then someone said 'hey, let's make this soapy and sensationalized like Power, Empire, etc.' I can see why they didn't consult Freeway Ricky Ross or any of the real ppl involved in it. They probably wouldn't like their depictions on it....

Remember reading an article about how they had to rewrite the OG script for this or something when it landed at FX from Showtime.
That last part is upsetting because the theory behind this show could of been executed waaay better on Showtime.
More fleshed out.

Donald Glover's Atlanta suits FX tho.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Franklins mother is gonnakickstart gentrify in the hood and Melody's father is gonna be the one to lock up franklin the first time.

That's a good one.

Oh yeah, I forgot one more telegraphed prediction:
Franklin's Father->Cleans up his life and and gives a speech about "This is not the world the Panthers wanted!" :ufdup: