John Singleton's 'Snowfall' Season 1 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I don't want to be too hard on the show because I like it, but another way of saying that is that you can see the stereotypes that they're setting up all the characters to become:
-Kangol bucket hat friend->Crackhead :wtf:
-Girl next door->Crack whore
-Afro friend->Killed by gang violence:dead:
-Uncle->Guy who goes to jail and gets violated in some way and has an obligatory scene like "I used to be so much happier when I was just selling WEED":why:
-Mother->in denial about her sweet little boy:wtb:

They're kind of telegraphing all this stuff.

Guess I was off on where they were going with the mother character. Everything else is still probably on track

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Guess I was off on where they were going with the mother character. Everything else is still probably on track
No way ol girl next door becomes a crack whore...her Police Officer Dad would probably shoot Franklin's whole crew :lolbron:
And was I the only one who thought there was no chance in HELL ol' boy would be out the hospital and just chilling on the couch this soon :martin:
And is Franklin going to get ol boy to kill his man who shot his man :merchant:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I like the way this show is progressing. Franklin is calculating and even tempered which may seem boring at first, so I can see why some are frustrated with the pace of the show. Old girl who went missing, her sister is annoying as all hell and is definitely looking for a bullet between the eyes. I do like the Uncle and his lady who I think is Ricky Jarret from Ballers BM. I think I see Franklin and the Uncle falling out over paper in the near future with the gf choosing sides with Franklin. How many episodes were green lighted?