John Singleton's 'Snowfall' Season 1 Thread

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I like the way this show is progressing. Franklin is calculating and even tempered which may seem boring at first, so I can see why some are frustrated with the pace of the show. Old girl who went missing, her sister is annoying as all hell and is definitely looking for a bullet between the eyes. I do like the Uncle and his lady who I think is Ricky Jarret from Ballers BM. I think I see Franklin and the Uncle falling out over paper in the near future with the gf choosing sides with Franklin. How many episodes were green lighted?
It was renewed for a second season so expect a minimum of 10 episodes next season.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Finally caught up watching the last few episodes....so no one caught the boy saying fukks in the diner? We can say that on cable TV now :ohhh:

They've been doing that multiple times per episode since the pilot.
There's actually no FCC regulations against cursing on cable TV. Most basic cable channels have their own policies against cursing just to avoid scaring off advertisers, but there's no reason they can't air the same language as HBO or any other premium channel if they want.